How to use multiple work sets with Geibbs ( G54 , G55 , G56)

Thread: How to use multiple work sets with Geibbs ( G54 , G55 , G56)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to use multiple work sets with Geibbs ( G54 , G55 , G56)

Hello all.
    I am very new to Gibbs's mostly learning from a co-worker and on my own. I want to be able to set up 2 vises in the mill with the same part in each vise such as G54 , G55. Can anyone explain to me how to get Gibb's to post this way ?

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

First check and see if you post can handle multiple work offsets. Go to preferences and turn on all post comments, next post a program. Look at the top of the code for information about WFO. It will tell you how to call a new WFO if it is available. You will call it by adding "NEWWFO55" in operation data in the At OP START comment for that operation. This WFO will stay active for successive operations until you change it or delete that operation.

Another way is in the post dialog change the number of parts to 2 or more. This will post a program that calls different WFO's if you choose the Work Fixture radio button.