Responsibilities include setup and running jobs on Milltronics VMCs, Fadal VMCs, Hwacheon Hi-Tec lathe, and programming. CMM & PC-DMIS is a plus.
1. 5 years experience doing setups on VMCs.
2. 3 to 4 years programming 2-3 axis toolpaths with GibbsCAM. Solidsurfacer and Advance Machining experience a must.
3. Must be able to interpret prints, work from some verbal instruction, and communicate well with co-workers.
4. Must have own tools.
5. Must be well organized.
6. Must be computer literate.
7. Must be able to hit the floor running.
As noted, GibbsCAM experience is a must. Donít care what other software you know, you need to know GibbsCAM. We stay current (V10.1.1.0), but experience with older versions is ok.
We are a job shop located in Buena Park, California, with primary customers in the aerospace, medical, defense, and electronics industries. The ideal candidate will be local, eager to help the department grow, and willing to learn. Holidays, vacation, insurance. Pay is DOE.
PM resumes to me in Word or PDF format.