I have plans to get a Taig desk mill. It'll be CNC ready. My question for the learned CNC'ers is what accessories should I have/order while the mill is being shipped (8 weeks lead time)?
I plan on milling blocks of 6061 aluminum stock. Here is a short list that I have come up with during my research. If anyone has opinions or "Best Bargains" for any of these, please feel free to post.
1) End mills, flat, 2/4 fluted set HSS/Tin, 1/2, 3/8, ... 1/8
2) End mills, rounded ... for finishing, contours?
3) 1-2-3 blocks
4) dials indicators for checking true
6) End mill holders... easier for CNC work?
7) 3" screwless vise
8) precision parallels set
9) fly cutter set, which bits?
10) starrett edge/center finder
11) T-nuts, holders
Have I missed anything?