Well, anybody using it? I'm looking for a decent CAM package for home use.
Upsides as I see them;
1) $250 for basic CAM. I have some mastercam training and experience but can't even imagine paying for it.
2) BIG bonus. Runs in linux, however I have XP running in a virtual machine if someone can suggest a better CAM/$
3) Has a lot of features.Great help features.
1) The full package is $1250. Beyond my reach. Maybe not a big issue as most work will be 2D in nature. Or 2 1/2D depending on your definition of that term.
2) Very little info available through google. No user forums afaik.
3) Has a lot of features. The demo expired before I had a chance to try half of them. This software is pretty complex.
Exploring all possibilities at the moment so alternate suggestions welcome.
Edit: Would the powers that be kindly move this to general cam/cad ? I will try to be more careful in the future.
Last edited by cyclestart; 05-14-2007 at 12:55 PM. Reason: if I only had a brain