I found that the original manufacturer of this product is Motion Control Products in England. They do have a downloadable spec sheet and this additional information:
The MO-CON501 CNC Pendant Controller with built-in DSP (digital signal processor) reads G-code or PLT programs (text file) from a USB memory stick or its internal memory. The controller then converts it into an output signal to the motor drives. It also provides digital outputs to control a spindle motor (up to 16 speeds).
The MO-CON501 also accepts inputs from up to 3 limit switches and can supply power to 3 proximity sensors. It also has an input to allow automatic setting of the Z-axis (after tool changes).
Our NEW MO-CON501 CNC Pendant Controller Kit includes:
* 1x MO-CON501 Pendant Controller
* 1x Connecting Board
* 1x SCSI cable
* 1x USB cable
* 1x 1GB memory stick
* All of the parameters are easy to set and backup to a PC
* Easy problem solving due to "On screen help function"
* Remember size of table (no need for 2 limit switches on each axis)
* Move manually in any direction at any speed
* Move to a specified position e.g. X + 20.37
* Move in user defined steps e.g. 0.1 at a time
* Remember up to 10 origin points
* Run CNC programs from a memory stick or internal memory
* Resume program from power cut or broken tool
* Check CNC program before running and report errors
* Run from any line in a CNC program to any line
* Run a CNC program in an array e.g. 3 times 100 mm apart
* Set speeds and feeds at start and change on the fly
* Turn spindle on and off automatically when program starts and finishes
* Control speed of spindle e.g. 6000rpm to 24000 in 3000 increments
* Automatically compensate for back lash if ball screw is worn e.g. 0.005 in X
* Machine a user defined area without a program e.g. 25mm by 80mm 2mm deep in 0.5 cuts
All manuals, wiring diagrams, videos, and windows transfer software for the MO-CON501 CNC Pendant Controller Kit are supplied on the Memory Stick.
Online technical support and remote desktop assistance are available. Please contact us for more details.