Robofil 310 - E0B P00? Message

Thread: Robofil 310 - E0B P00? Message

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Robofil 310 - E0B P00? Message

Hello Guys,

Need some help! We have a Charmilles Robofil 310 and when we boot the machine it would only show the blue/gray screen with the F1, F2, F3 options. After a few attempts, then we received a message on the screen E0B P00?.

We were installing USB Emulator ad unable to get it going at the moment so we were going to come back to I later. After reconnecting the floppy drive, that is the message we keep getting. I have tried to reboot with the USB hooked back up disconnected the 3.5 Floppy and still the same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Lance

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Robofil 310 - E0B P00? Message-rf01-png   Robofil 310 - E0B P00? Message-rf02-png  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Robofil 310 - E0B P00? Message

I'll chime in, but straight up, I've never met this control. At first blush, it looks like software corruption. How old is this control? How does it boot up - floppy, hard drive ?? Was this issue happening before you installed the floppy emulator?
    On the few floppy emulators I've met, they have jumpers on them for the IRQ/address. What are yours set to? Did the emulator come with any installation instructions?