Need Help! Machine Lines when V-Carving

Thread: Machine Lines when V-Carving

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Machine Lines when V-Carving

Was wondering if anyone has any tips or trick to get rid rid of or lessen machine lines
    when v-carving. I was using a brand new bit and router. Also, I measured the y axis and it is in sync. I tried getting the router perfectly 90deg to the spoil board by using a bent steel rod. I put the bent steel rod in the router chuck and measured the distance with feeler gauges while rotating it. It helped make the cut a lot cleaner but the lines are still there. I am getting a more accurate gauge to get it closer to 90 but was wondering if anyone had a similar problem and how they fixed it. I am cutting into white pine and my cut depth was .0625 each pass.