hello, all

I start to build a cnc cutter but i have a problem with election a software. I will work with vynil only. The tools is a tangency knife and a pen they will be controled with pneumatic cylinders and one step motor for tangency knife.
The material is type roller material. I plan to create a small table with size 3.2 - 2.5m but i whаt to cut long parts like 16-20m. To do that i will put conveyor on the table. I made small prototype to test it. The question is: Can I have two "y" axis? X and Y have fixed workspace in x= 0 - 3.2m, y= 0 - 2.5m and the other y' axis with workspace 0 - 100m (table conveyor).I want to cut in workspace x = 0 - 3.2m, y= 0 - 2.5m after that to use a table conveyor and move workspace in x = 0 -3.2m, y=2.5 - 5m and continue to cut to the end of the part. Do you have any idea what of kind software i need. I start with Mach3 but i can`t find any options to do this. I looking for a CAM software to convert dxf file in G code and also software for write a post procesor for this cnc. Please help! I apologize for my bad English.

Best Regards ,

Vladi

P. S. I can post a photo on prototype if you have intrasting .