Hello, Hola, Howdy, Terve from Finland

Thread: Hello, Hola, Howdy, Terve from Finland

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello, Hola, Howdy, Terve from Finland

Hello,

I'm new here. I'm more into manual machines, but I find cnc also fasinating.

My first project will be probably rotary table indexer. Found allready some info here.

Cheers,
    Pekka

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Pekka! Take your time and read as many of the discussions here as you wish. There is a wealth of information here.
    A word of advise: This forum is like the rest of the world - some people are very busy, some aren't, some people actually have knowledge to share, some don't. Your task is to decide which person is what kind.
    Try not to be discouraged if your question is not answered immediately because it's possible no-one understands the question or has an answer. Or maybe your question was lost behind the remainder of questions that are posted each day. Wait a couple of days and ask the question again.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Dorsal,

I'll keep your advice in my mind.

Where your nick comes from? If I can made such forward question. I'll find it only one connotation from my old grey matter and it sort of borderlines my another hobby: Fly fishing.

My nic is erally simple: My real first name is Pekka, but because it's fairly common name a lot of people had it allready on micro stone ages. I added NF at the end for No Fish, because no matter how hard I fished, I hardly never caught any fish!

PekkaNF

Last edited by PekkaNF; 03-16-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: typox...