Opinions on new website?

Thread: Opinions on new website?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Opinions on new website?

What do you guys think of the new website?

www.ewwenterpriseinc.com

All opinions are welcome

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well Hi ed
    I already gave my opinion on PM.
    MJM

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice, very professional. The only thing is the "our employees have 20 years of combined experience", the "combined experience" statement erks me every time, blah! My favorite is "together we have 200+ years of combined experience"...(documentry about boeing engineers) Just saying, just my personal opinion. But the website looks great!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The text overflows the text boxes if anything but default font sizes are used. Remember some of us are getting a mite older and we need a 'lil help in the eyesight department. I use 12-16 point fonts for my defaults on my 1680x1050 LCD display. It makes the text big enough to read. I still have to have my tri-focals but I can avoid holding a magnifying lens up in front of the display. Some of us old geezers use even larger fonts.

This is a common problem on websites when people use fixed size text boxes rather than variable sizes. Browsers are semi-smart and will adjust their displays if programmers don't get overly controlling... Now I am not a programmer anymore, even tho I have written many thousands of lines of code. So don't ask me how to do this. I just know that most sites work well with larger fonts and some don't. Some don't work at all...

-Eric

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great looking website, I could fill a page about what I like about it.
    Just some thoughts, can you brag on any industry certifications? Also, your capabilities of machining are displayed nicely but what about inspection capabilities and equipment.
    Can you brag about your facility? Floor space, square feet? Air conditioned/climate control?