check this guys invention out... will save a lot of energy world wide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: check this guys invention out... will save a lot of energy world wide

WallCrawler

Thumbs up check this guys invention out... will save a lot of energy world wide

check this guys invention out...
    Will save a lot of energy world wide
    I don't wanna re-write the whole story.. but esentially this guy has a magnetic motor that runs at insane low energy levels.

If his product makes it into the market, some oil Sheik or is going to have him shot, cuz this invention will certainly cut the energy consumption worldwide by a huge margin.

Check it at this site
    http://japan.com/technology/index.php

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks walcrawler, your our new "News Lady" of the zone. LOL

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice Wallcrawler!
    If production costs are brought way down this device will certainly permeate the corners of the world.

Fascinating...now I wonder who will begin a DIY unit for small uses and portability!

Does anyone have trouble viewing the videos?

Great news input!

Last edited by Bloy2004; 03-29-2004 at 02:03 PM.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bloy I am thinking of a 10 hp router motor that needs no cooling and is so quite you can listen to music while machining! Oh yea, that is listen without headphones!

Mike

No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is dangerous! You have a motor drawing 0.27W generating 1.755W output. That is 6.5 times more energy out than in.

All it would take would be one careless experimenter to feed this energy gain back into the input. There are 40,000 of these motors on order. Certainly one of the 40,000 users would say "Hm, what if I feed the output back into the input? I'll just touch these two wires together and see what happens."

The consequences are too terrible to contemplate! Energy output would increase geometrically, far faster than a chain-reaction cascade of neutrons hitting U235 nucleii; assume a microsecond per iteration.

1uS .27W
    2us 1.775W
    3us 11.5W
    4us 75W
    5us 487W
    6us 3.17kW
    7us 20.5kW
    8us 134kW
    9us 870kW
    10uS 5.6 Megawatts

That's after only 1/100,000 of a second. In a fraction of a second the power output would exceed what the sun generates. The earth would go up like road flare! In a minute or so, more power than exists in the known universe would be eclipsed. This would warp the fabric of the space-time continum, collapsing our entire unverse into a singularity! The universe would end!

This invention must be suppressed before we all cease to exist!

Mariss

Downloads
    Uploads

Ah! Mariss....I was hoping you would clarify things here.
    ..am always amazed by your knowledge and insights. Wouldn't something "give"(fuse) before we all vaporized?

Does this mean there IS something fishy about this "invention"?
    Or does the system just crash and burn?

Last edited by Bloy2004; 03-29-2004 at 03:11 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Mariss, generally, in a situation like this I would urge you to go out and enjoy the sun more often.

In this case, however, methinks you should stay out of the sun, as it seems to have burned thru your aluminum-foil lined hat and caused some sort of melt down in your left node.

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Rekd again makes me "bust a gut" LOL!!

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, maybe I went a little negative there. I'll keep an open mind and come up with a practical application. How about hooking 12 of these little suckers up in series (output of first to input of second, etc). Up the input power to 0.6 Watts.

That should generate about 80 Megawatts or about 100,000 HP. Drop the whole mess in a 747 and put a really big propeller up front.

Just think, you and 500 of your best friends could go on a round-the-world luxury flight using only a few flashlight D-cells.

Wait. Disregard what I just wrote. I'm calling my patent attorney right now.

Mariss

Downloads
    Uploads

AS gullible as I am, I'm thinking I've just bit hook, line, and sinker on a completely bogus(hoax) news article... but I got a good laugh at myself anyway....

seriously, is this possible given unlimited mass with space to accomodate it?

Downloads
    Uploads

LMAO

Mariss, it's always a pleasure seeing what goes on inside you slightly twisted and somewhat un-limited mind!

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

WallCrawler

Originally posted by CNCadmin
    Thanks walcrawler, your our new "News Lady" of the zone. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by Bloy2004
    AS gullible as I am, I'm thinking I've just bit hook, line, and sinker on a completely bogus(hoax) news article... but I got a good laugh at myself anyway....
    I dunno if I'd discount much of anything being im-possible these days. Perhaps not in our lifetime, but I'm sure many MANY things we still consider impossible will be very probable in the future.

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

Downloads
    Uploads

Humor aside, Mariss is right. You *can not* get more energy out of a system than you put into it. It is not physically possible.
    So, maybe this guy has found a way to make a very efficient motor (maybe he hasn't), but the published numbers don't work.

robotic regards,

Tom

Downloads
    Uploads

It's so refreshing to see Mariss' sense of humor displayed so eloquently!..not taking anything away from yours, Rekd.
    ...gonna have sore abs tomorrow!
    best I go to Gecko's user forum and look up all those books and references that have just been posted there...

Last edited by Bloy2004; 03-29-2004 at 03:48 PM.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

WHAT? You mean this isn't on the up and up? What am I going to do with the 40,000 fan motors I just ordered? I was going to corner the world energy market! I even picked a name out, EnGeckRon.

Mariss

Downloads
    Uploads

Mariss....you make me feel so ashamed....
    ....for lacking any sensible knowledge to recognize all the flaws... still laughing at myself though.....abs getting tight...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much to charge the magnets?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Supposedly the magnets are rare earth and are already charged, sort of like a permanent magnet alternator.
    I think the first obvious thing that makes me skeptical of this guy is that he says:

"The force supplying the unexplained extra power out is generated by the magnetic strength of the permanent magnets embedded in the rotor. ' I'm simply harnessing one of the four fundamental forces of nature,' he says."

I thought that electromagnetism was one of the four fundamental forces, not magnetism.
    Also, they are running the whole apparatus at what we assume to be room temperature and I personally haven't read about any breakthroughs in "room temperature superconductors". I'd assume from the drawing that they are using copper wire which does have internal resistance. I'm sure Mariss can fill you in on the exact value of copper's resistance.

Oh well, onto the next free energy machine ...

-Please check out my webiste-
    http://www.teilhardo.com

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Personally I think there is something to this magnetism thing. Charging and magnets got me thinking. Forget about 6.5W out for every Watt input. I'm hard at work developing a credit card that credits your account $6.50 for every $1 you charge with it. It's all to do with the imprinted magnetic domains on the back of the card.

This will require use of my probability inverter flux field generator. Works every time on Lotto tickets but you can't depend on Tuesday following Monday anymore when it's energized.

I'll let you know yesterday if it all works out.

Mariss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast