Brand new Tormach 440 kit for sale

Thread: Brand new Tormach 440 kit for sale

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Brand new Tormach 440 kit for sale

So, I had used a Tormach 1100 at a makerspace for almost 6 years. But the makerspace closed so I was going to buy my own Tormach. I was buying everything I needed for the 440....But I decided to go a different route. Now I've got all this brand new never used Tormach 440 components that I'd like to sell....

Monitor, Keyboard, jog shuttle, coolant kit, 4" vise, durakut coolant, way lube, cable kit, parallels, height guage, small granite surface, 10 ER-20 TTS collet holders, TTS fly cutter, TTS shear hog, TTS R8 collet adapter, TTS small drill chuck, TTS large drill chuck, 2 TTS set screw holders, and a whole bunch of ER-20 collets....english and metric. The end mills in the pictures are not included.
    This is almost exactly $2000 worth of items new from Tormach. ATTENTION...some of the ER-20 TTS collet holders have been used...but they are in absolutely perfect condition.

The whole lot for $1500 plus shipping. We can transact through paypal. Safe for you and me.

douglas@veloflyte.com