Hello all! I am new to CNC and EVERYTHING that goes with it. With that being said, I am new to CAD and CAM as well. I just purchased a Tormach 1100 with full enclosure, ATC, 4th axis, RapidTurn, PathPilot controller, IronCad, and SprutCAM 11. I have become a wiz at the IronCad program and have designed some pretty complex parts. I have been around manual and CNC machines for 26 years just never ran any of them, but know how they work and how I want the parts to come out of them. What I am wondering is if there is any kind of videos (links would be most appreciated) or books (SprutCAM for dummies) lol that I can get my hands on to figure out this next process before I start crashing tools and parts. I have watched the majority of the tutorial videos on YouTube, but it seems because of the time needed to make the videos, there is so much left out of them. What I am looking for is something from opening the box to setting up tooling, work holding, 4th axis, ETC. then simulating the first run before loading on a USB and hitting the butt clincher button ("cycle start") for the first time. I have played around with the conversational stuff provided through PP and have made some cool parts, now just time to start working on more complex pieces. Any help in the right direction before I am back to college for a engineering or drafting degree (LOL) would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
James.