problem in my hurco vm1

Thread: problem in my hurco vm1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile problem in my hurco vm1

my hurco vm1 machine model 2007

It was working well without any problems but last week when I running the machine in the morning I did not response so I opened the back door and noticed the following:

- When the power switch is turned on, all fans,including the power supply fan, operate for one second and then stop.- I checked the power supply with the help of an electronics technician and we found that the power supply had bad capacitors. We repaired it and tested the voltage outside it. It was correct and then we installed it.- After that, the situation changes slightly when all the cables are connected in correct place and the power switch is run. The same problem occurs, but when the motherboard(PEAK715-HT(LF) REV=D1) is removed, we find that the power supply is working and all the fans are working. Even the red and green lights started to work.- Of course, I concluded that the problem might have been caused by it and I checked it and found the capacitors damaged and changed but unfortunately did not notice any positive changeOnce the motherboard is installed and then rebooted, all fans start working for a second or two and then stop
    But if the motherboard is removed and the power switch is turned on, life will run out again.Sorry for the lengthening but the question here is is it really possible to have a problem with my motherboard? Can I buy a new one from Hurco? How much will it be priced? Because I worry about the price. and if i buy it from china by ebay, for example, do i have problems with CMOS battery ?
    thanks