So first off I'm fairly new to g-code and trying to start a new very small business. I've run into a situation that I don't know quite how to code.

At this point I've got code to run a single offset (G54) and using G52 and a sub program have it running several parts (8) at that location. Due to material constraints I can't reliably add more parts to this location so I'm looking to add more offsets (G54-G57?) and use the rest of the program G52 and sub to make a total of 32 parts at a run.

I've tried to search for a solution but all I can find is one or the other command and it's explanation. At this point I've considered extending the g52 lines to the other offsets but this gets a little tedious, another solution would be to call out the work offset and add the g52 to each of those (not sure if this would work as I have envisioned) but I'm thinking there is a better and cleaner way such as referencing the work offsets then referencing the g52 offsets and on to running the sub..

Also I will have a fixture that will keep the work offsets (g54-57) in the same position relative to each other so locating g54 will be the only requirement on setup.

Hope this all makes sense, thank you in advance for your help.