Hi Everyone

Thread: Hi Everyone

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Hi Everyone

I am VERY NEW to this hobby. My main interest is creating parts for my radio controlled boat models, and possibly a stock or inletting for my Airguns...I can think of a ton of things actually, but plan on taking it slowly.

I am inexperienced with CAD...but I HAVE used several free packages in the *distant* past to create sail drawings and model landyacht hulls.

I was generously given a version of the JGRO bed... with lead screws but no motors or controllers.
    I've looked around a little nd there are SO many options.
    I have an old Tower PC with Windows XP that'll be used for this project.

this is one of a GAZILLION hobbies, so I won't be spending a ton of time right off in diving into it.
    Have mercy on me for I am truly a blank slate here.
    But one thing is for sure...My interest is in the making of parts, not making the machine---once it's built, that is--- :-)

Will in New Hampshire USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi Everyone

NH great moto-vation,
    If you have creative ideas,
    please sketch them from your brain to paper so that you can have someone do cad to completion.of the model if you are not 100% to speed.
    The CAD and CNC come later in the process.
    If you are into sails and boats you may wish to understand "Lofting" and CAD sculpted surfacing
    This stuff is really fun and i still do parts from ideas.

Been doing this too long