I am new to CNC machining and desprately need to know if the following is possible.

Thread: I am new to CNC machining and desprately need to know if the following is possible.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I am new to CNC machining and desprately need to know if the following is possible.

Good Afternoon from sunny South Africa!

My partner and I are in the process of buying a 4 axis CNC machine to do a specific wood based product.
    I have spent 2 weeks on the internet now trying to determine if the following is possible.
    We are wanting to create accurate life size 3D heads from 2 x 2D photographs.)
    The following is what I will have to do to achieve this:-
    1) Get 2 x 2D photographs of the subject - 1 face on to the camera and the 2nd a side view of the subject taken at the same time in the same lighting and with the same facial expression.
    2) Convert the 2 x 2D images into a 3D model (life size) with the end result being an extremely accurate replica of the subject in full size 3D (front, sides and back)
    3) What software would you advise to accomplish this?
    4) I am assuming that the file created by the software in step 3 above will then have to be converted either directly to G Code or what software can I use to convert it to G Code?
    5) The software that will be used on the CNC machine is Mach 3 and the stock will be held in the "A" axis (similar to lathe).
    I apologize in advance for the questions above that are not directly related to the CNC machine but I am trying to explain in as much detail exactly what we are trying to accomplish.
    Any and all advice, ideas, etc. to accomplish the above will be sincerely appreciated!

Kind Regards,
    Andre' van Zyl