North America Mazak Slant Turn 15 Mazatrol T 1

Thread: Mazak Slant Turn 15 Mazatrol T 1

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mazak Slant Turn 15 Mazatrol T 1

I was asked to look at a Mazak lathe with a Mitsubishi NC control. When power is applied, the control just shuts right back off. I'm not the first tech to take a look at this machine, as everything was unplugged from the control when I arrived. The owner said he had all of the operator station PC boards and the NC control itself sent to Mitsubishi, being returned with a clean bill of health. I'm hoping someone might have some documentation on this controller so I can continue tracking the failure. Also, if anyone could offer any guidance and/or instruction, I would be very grateful and appreciative.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mazak Slant Turn 15 Mazatrol T 1

check the 24vdc power supply and check that ther is 24vdc out

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nativeman View Post
    check the 24vdc power supply and check that ther is 24vdc out
    Thanks for the reply. There is a 3-pin plug that goes from the "ON" button on the control panel to the NC Control power supply board (CN1). Two of the wires complete the Start Up circuit, the other wire brings voltage back up to the operator panel. I measure 14.97VDC, which I've never heard of on any CNC machine. That's why I was needing documentation. But, I agree with your suspect of the 24V. I will look closer at that the next time I go out there.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

toby thanks a lot for coming back with an update as i was wondering the exact same thing. to be honest i didn't even thought about checking hte 24dvc power.... gonna do it now.