hass hs - rp

Thread: hass hs - rp

Default hass hs - rp

Good day I ask for your help since I have a problem with a machine haas horizontal of 2 tables.It turns out that to make the change of table or pallet is occupied a program that in memory is the O9000Which is read when you execute the code M50, the situation is that by mistake the operator deleted the programAnd I do not find it anybody of you will have an equal machine and I can pass the program ofBeforehand they would be much pleased.regards....
    Good day I ask for your help since I have a problem with a machine haas horizontal of 2 tables.It turns out that to make the change of table or pallet is occupied a program that in memory is the O9000Which is read when you execute the code M50, the situation is that by mistake the operator deleted the programAnd I do not find it anybody of you will have an equal machine and I can pass the program ofBeforehand they would be much pleased.regards....