Europe SCM 130 software

Thread: SCM 130 software

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SCM 130 software

Hi everyone. New member tonight and I joined because friends of mine said if I wanted to sort out my machine this was the place to come.

Ok this is my problem. I was running a cheap chinese machine which was ok but I wanted to upgrade to a better machine. I bit the bullet and bought a little used scm 130. The trouble is it only came with the zilog software. The guy who sold it me was using alpha cam which I know nothing about and certainly cant afford. On our old machine we use Vectric aspire which is ok but the scm doesnt really like it. I paid for an ex scm employee to give me to days training on the machine and he tried to write a post p for it but it only works for 90% of the time. He also told me it wont operate the drill bank either so dissapointed in that too. A couple of friends tried to help but after 3 months the machine is sitting there and I dont know what to do. Let me also tell you that my knowledge is very limited as ive only been doing this for about 2 years. I dont want to sellit because I have seen some of the work it has done and I know we could improve what we do if i can just get it sorted. Has anyone ever had the same problem

Looking forward to your suggestions