South America Plasmacam

Thread: Plasmacam

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Plasmacam

Hi,
    Can anyone please help me with the Wiring diagram of the PlasmaCam connector. Plasma Start, Motion start etc. to a Miller Spectrum 625

Thank You

Eduardo

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Plasmacam

Plasmacam has a really excellent video manual that was included with your system when it was purchased. The video manual covers virtually anything that you’ll encounter when it comes to trouble shooting the machine. I still referenced back to it and learn things from it when needed.

Best of all for you situation, plasmcams video manual actually has a section that shows you exactly how to connect both the 325 & 625 miller plasma cutters. Plasmacam can send you a replacement video manual if for any reason it got misplaced. Give plasmacam a call and they will make it happen.

I also strongly recommend that if you need any kind of help with connecting your plasma cutter, make sure to reach out to plasmacams technical support team first. They will be your absolute biggest assets if you have any questions on something as important as this. On this type of stuff, going straight to "horses mouth" for information can prevent a big headache (and save you a ton of time) It can get very risky (and potentially very expensive) if something goes wrong with something electrical that connected incorrectly

I wish you luck on this Brother!

JAG