sheetmetalmike

Thread: sheetmetalmike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default sheetmetalmike

Hello first time here.
    I am having a terrible time with our plasma machine. It has been a rock solid piece of equipment until lately.She is a Burny 2.8. A couple months ago I was not able to download programs from the host computer. I could shut things down restart and every thing would work just fine for awhile. Then it wouldn't take a download from the host computer at all. We are using Winlink. we have purchased an Omniport. To use this, files need to download to a flash drive, plug this into the Omniport to download to the Burny. We contacted our software people their stuff is working as supposed to. Got with the mfg. of the Omniport did some diagnostic checks every thing is ok with this device. The program seems to be downloading to the Burny, the screen shows hit start cycle button. it will flash then( hold stop ) appears on the screen. All the cables look fine no shorts or tears.Like I said this has been rock solid till now.
    CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE HELP SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Last edited by SHEETMETALMIKE; 04-20-2017 at 12:14 PM.