Help with Rabbit cutter plotter

Thread: Help with Rabbit cutter plotter

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with Rabbit cutter plotter

I am having trouble with my Rabbit cutter plotter. I need advice on how to get it to communicate with my computer. It was running fine with Flexi software until when I was cutting vinyl and it rolled off, I hit pause on the cutter, then took the vinyl out, then turned the power off. When I turned it on again, it carried on its cutting mode until finished. But now I can not send anything to the cutter to make it cut. The cutter seems to have an internal memory that stores cut files sent to it, as sometimes when I turn it on, it starts cutting a previous file I sent to it. I have pushed the Reset button many times to try and clear the memory, or whatever is stopping it cut when I send the file from Flexi, but nothing works.
    Can anyone help with advice on how to clear the memory in the cutter, or reset it so it cuts like it was doing before I hit the pause button and messed it up?\
    Thanks