Asia Help about Mach3

Thread: Help about Mach3

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help about Mach3

i have a problem with my software ,
    when i run my file in mach3 , for supose i want to drill so my point is X100 Y100 but value is mach3 is X99.9987 same Y axis thats why my drill not in center of my engrave PCB
    kindly help me for solve this issue

thanks i am waiting

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help about Mach3

Do you really think that it matters? I mean, that is off by 0.0013mm, or 1.3 micrometer. That is very good and extremely difficult to measure accurately.

I suspect that it is caused by your steps per value and that depends on your pitch as well as micro stepping. It may be so that it is not possible to calculate the number of steps more precisely for 100mm so Mach3 calculates the nearest. What are your values for those three?

https://www.youtube.com/c/AdaptingCamera/videos
    https://adapting-camera.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads

My machine does the same thing. It originally came with 10 tpi acme threads that were able to always hit the desired spacing. I switched to ballscrews with 2 threads per cm and there is often a small roundoff error. The router is as close as it can get, but Mach sometimes displays a slightly different value. It is not an issue because it is only off by a fraction of a step.

Steve

Downloads
    Uploads

as for the value 99.99 = 100 on a MACH 3, I think your issue of not centering with the X100-Y100 is that you did not calibrate the machine itself, calibrate first the X, Y, Z using a caliper, use the calibration tool embedded on MACH 3 make it sure that the 100mm value is equal to 100mm in the actual movement on X and Y and on the Z 10mm = 10 mm