Where is your shop?

Thread: Where is your shop?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Where is your shop?

I found this pic I took last summer. That's my cnc router inside the barn door. It's great here in Ohio in the summer! Can't wait till it warms up.

I have to use a torpedo heater in the winter to work in there.

What kind of place do other's have for their shop?
    Bill

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where is your shop?-barn-w-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

That kinda looks like how I started out a few years ago in a old barn with a crudly poured concrete floor. Now I have a large shop with a small house attached. (gotta get the prioritys straight) Wish I had more space but the wife won't let me put anything in the livingroom.

Donny

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where is your shop?-winter2001_2002a10a-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Heres inside where my converted old thermwood router is. Mach2 with Gecko210's now.

Donny

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where is your shop?-thermwood-router4-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Let's just say, I would be ashamed to put a image of the cave I work out of, on here.

It has gotten so crowded in the last few months.

"Plan your work; Work your plan"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

15 miles out of town,3 county road intersections, on 57 acres with about a thousand oak trees, in a home made barn 75x60 with 18' walls. no rap music, no cops, no trains, no airplanes, and no rap music. an ocasional deer walks up looking for corn or the squirels jumping from tree to tree. other than that the only noise is chips hittin the floor. and I walk to work. when you get old you gotta get your exercise.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey... Farmers Machine sounds like you should have tours of the great outdoors and the sound of chips hitting the floor. Don't hog all the fun. I can hear the passion in the words... Your having too much fun there.

9lrac9

Downloads
    Uploads

A winter time shots of my home shop. Most people think it doesn't snow in Vancouver; it does once every ten years or so.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where is your shop?-barnwint1-jpg   Where is your shop?-barnwint2-jpg  
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.