PLASMA CAM CONNECTOR

Thread: PLASMA CAM CONNECTOR

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PLASMA CAM CONNECTOR

Hi Friends,
    I am having a PLASMACAM machice. I'm new to it. Can anyone send me the TYPE of connector used for plasma start and motion start in the Plasmacam controller. If someone can
    suggest me the best brand name it would be really helpful.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PLASMA CAM CONNECTOR

Are you talking about the connection to the to the desktop PC or the one to the cutter? Plasmacam's tech support can either one out you.

If you go thru the video manual that comes with your machine, it will go over everything related to it. I highly recommend exploring it some. All plasmacam owners also have access to plasmacam's online owners community. It is a very excellent resource for all plasmacam system owners. If needed, make sure to reach out to plasmacam tech support team for a any trouble shooting.They'll help you get going in no time.

Good Luck,

JAG

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: PLASMA CAM CONNECTOR

Thanks for you reply. I was talking about the connector to the cutter from the controller. I have marked it in the image attached in this reply.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PLASMA CAM CONNECTOR-whatsapp-image-2017-01-06-11-01-a