CNC Help

Thread: CNC Help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CNC Help

Hello,

A friend of mine gave me there Shark Pro CNC machine and I am trying to figure out how to use it. I created a design, loaded the G-Code and nothing else happens. It looks like the program is running but the router does not move. I would think when the file is running that the router should be carving and moving too but nothing happens? I appreciate your help.
    Liese

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CNC Help

Hi.....a guy went to his doctor and said he had trouble peeing.....it just ran down his leg........after a lengthy examination taking a few days the doc said, "you've got your underwear on backwards".........without knowing anything about your setup, that's about as much as the average person could glean from the explanation you posted.

What computer OS......32 bit or 64........Mach3?.......was it running previously.

You do have to set up the configuration to get Mach3 to move the axes.......do you have any CNC skill whatever?

Start off by expounding your expertise CNC related and computer skills etc.

BTW.....the computer is talking to the CNC controller but it's not listening so won't move the axes......did you get the XMP file with the machine
    Ian.