New user, could use some help in setting up (horrible) new machine

Thread: New user, could use some help in setting up (horrible) new machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New user, could use some help in setting up (horrible) new machine

Greetings All-

New here and hoping to find some help in setting up a couple new machines my employer purchased form China while on a trip.

Sadly, I have to say, there's so far no redeemable qualities in either the machines or the support offered. Been having a hell of a time communicating the most basic of concepts and trying to determine what we are missing to get the machines operational. Seems I now know why the price was so good for these machines: they're missing quite a bit of parts!

Anyone out there heard of this company or product??

New user, could use some help in setting up (horrible) new machine-joy1325-plasma-cutting-machine-manual-cover-jpg

Any advice or help as to what forum to look in would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!

P.S.- I have a million questions!!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New user, could use some help in setting up (horrible) new machine

What's the problem, exactly? You might try posting your million questions in the plasma-cutting forum, if that's what these machines are supposed to do.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New user, could use some help in setting up (horrible) new machine

Some answers are starting to trickle in. Critical parts are missing like the pendant control, etc. Also, missing NC Studio that was supposed to come with machine so was looking for advice on whether Nc Studio is worth keeping or look at Mach-3 (soon to be Mach-4 with THC)

Thanks for reading. i will move this to the Plasma forum.

Noob mistake.