Need Tool Change Macro for ACRA FVMC-1020E with Mitsubishi M64 Control

Thread: Need Tool Change Macro for ACRA FVMC-1020E with Mitsubishi M64 Control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Tool Change Macro for ACRA FVMC-1020E with Mitsubishi M64 Control

Hi we have an ACRA FVMC-1020E and I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out by letting me know what is in your carousel tool changer macro program o9001(or whatever program # used) ? We lost the battery in the ACRA and lost everything. We lost the parameters and all of the programs including the tool change program. I managed to get everything up and working so far except the tool changer at this point. Any help would be really great.
    It can probably be any sized ACRA of the same vintage(about 10-15 years old) with the M64 control or close I guess?

Any help would really be appreciated.
    Thanks so much in advance.

Jeremy

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Tool Change Macro for ACRA FVMC-1020E with Mitsubishi M64 Control

I have the same machine, same control and the same problem with the lost parameters. I was given the tool change programs (9004, 9005 and 9006). I can send you these. I still have a problem with my parameters and would like to see if I could get a copy of yours.
    My # is 209-744-2500. Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by stochastix View Post
    Hi we have an ACRA FVMC-1020E and I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out by letting me know what is in your carousel tool changer macro program o9001(or whatever program # used) ? We lost the battery in the ACRA and lost everything. We lost the parameters and all of the programs including the tool change program. I managed to get everything up and working so far except the tool changer at this point. Any help would be really great.
    It can probably be any sized ACRA of the same vintage(about 10-15 years old) with the M64 control or close I guess?

Any help would really be appreciated.
    Thanks so much in advance.

Jeremy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Tool Change Macro for ACRA FVMC-1020E with Mitsubishi M64 Control

Quote Originally Posted by peakrider View Post
    I have the same machine, same control and the same problem with the lost parameters. I was given the tool change programs (9004, 9005 and 9006). I can send you these. I still have a problem with my parameters and would like to see if I could get a copy of yours.
    My # is 209-744-2500. Patrick
    Did either of you guys ever get your tool changer working? I have the same situation with the same machine and just need tool changes to work. This machine has been down for almost a year and it seems like someone out there should have the information to get the tool changer working again. I would appreciate any help.

Scott

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleBulk View Post
    Did either of you guys ever get your tool changer working? I have the same situation with the same machine and just need tool changes to work. This machine has been down for almost a year and it seems like someone out there should have the information to get the tool changer working again. I would appreciate any help.

Scott
    I have not had any response from stochastix so I don't know if he solved their problem or not. The attitude from the ACRA importer down in Rancho Cucamonga is unbelievable. The main guy there (Tom?) has such a poor approach to customer service. They won't lift a finger to provide any assistance to even find a similar machine or to contact the manufacturer for the backup files (which they never gave us in the first place). I refuse to give up on this machine as it was bought new from ACRA and has minimal time on it.

Are there any techs out there that may have any suggestions? Patrick 209-744-2500

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by peakrider View Post
    I have not had any response from stochastix so I don't know if he solved their problem or not. The attitude from the ACRA importer down in Rancho Cucamonga is unbelievable. The main guy there (Tom?) has such a poor approach to customer service. They won't lift a finger to provide any assistance to even find a similar machine or to contact the manufacturer for the backup files (which they never gave us in the first place). I refuse to give up on this machine as it was bought new from ACRA and has minimal time on it.

Are there any techs out there that may have any suggestions? Patrick 209-744-2500
    Hi Patrick I'm battling the same problem. The tech at Acra tells me the tool change is all in the plc ladder. Idk if I believe him. Acra twain sent me plc ladder 250 and the machine parameters. I am able to get the machine to cycle the tool change but I cannot get the z axis to change height to pick up and return the tool from the carousel. The reference points (g30's) are not changing the outcome. I'm assuming this is where the macros come in. Have you gotten any further along on your machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

Did everybody here ever get their Acra back up and going fully? I lack tool change macro and according to Mitsubishi, the options. Thanks!