Review on Tempur-Pedic®

Thread: Review on Tempur-Pedic®

WallCrawler

Default Review on Tempur-Pedic®

About Tempur-Pedic®

The original formula was developed in the early 1970's at NASA's Ames Research Center in an effort to relieve astronauts of the incredible g-forces experienced during lift-off. The result was an open-celled, breathable material that was temperature-sensitive, viscoelastic, and able to distribute pressure or body weight over the entire surface area.

Fagerdala World Foams of Sweden, one of Europe's largest foam producing companies, realized the enormous potential of the material and began experiments in the early 1980's to perfect it for consumer use. After nearly a decade and millions of research dollars, Fagerdala incorporated the remarkable pressure-relieving properties of their new TEMPUR® material into a mattress design and began testing the product in hospitals.

In the three years after its introduction in 1991, the Tempur-Pedic® Swedish MattressTM sold more than 50,000 units in Sweden alone, a country of 8 million people (about the population of an average U.S. state). Tempur-Pedic® launched the same products in North America in 1992, and has experienced a similar response. Tempur-Pedic® products have been featured on Dateline NBC, CNN's Business Unusual, CNBC's Power Lunch, the Discovery Channel and NBC's Today Show.

Today, the use of TEMPUR® material has expanded to products ranging from office chairs to seat cushions to bicycle seat covers. Finally, the technology revolution that changed how we work, travel and communicate is beginning to change how we sleep, relax, travel and live.

Just a little review on this bed system.
    What Is TEMPUR® Material?
    TEMPUR® pressure-relieving materialTM is a breakthrough in sleep technology that will forever change the way you sleep. The original formula was developed in the early 1970's at NASA's Ames Research Center in an effort to relieve astronauts of the incredible g-forces experienced during lift-off. Fagerdala World Foams of Sweden spent almost a decade and millions of dollars researching and experimenting with the NASA material before discovering a way to produce a consistent and durable product.

The cellular structure of the TEMPUR® pressure-relieving materialTM is completely different. It's made up of billions of high density, viscoelastic, memory cells. The cells are spherical with windows, and the key is…they're temperature sensitive. The high density of TEMPUR® pressure-relieving materialTM makes the Tempur-Pedic Swedish MattressTM so durable that it's backed by an incredible 20-year limited warranty. In warm areas, they get softer and pliable. In cooler areas, they stay firm. The cells will literally shift position and reorganize to conform to your body contours. The cells shift so you don't have to. Imagine a mattress that's firm where you need it and soft where you want it. It's like having a mattress custom designed to fit your body.

This is what happined to me I was in a car accident about 10 years ago that left me with extreme pain in my neck and back area. I had never had a truly good night's sleep since then until now. I absolutely cannot say enoff about this product. I have been singing its praises to anyone who will listen. I no longer have pain in my neck and back. I mean NONE at all. It has also helped with my wife with her Migraine headaches.

Just wanted to share this with you all.