Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 392

Page 392 of 418 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392393394395402 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

hi every one ....
    I am MSC student in laser engineering and I work on CO2 laser CNC machine with MPC6515 control card .
    I'm trying to build my own software to control the laser but I've hit a dead end... right at the beginning.
    What I basically need to know, is what information to send to the controller so that I can at least move the laser to the left.

Downloads
    Uploads

New here, I have a three axis hydraulic Bridgeport with a retrofit Centroid M400 controller. Still need to get three phase power hooked up in my shop, then I'll be making chips!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here,just a hobby machinist, and draftsman. Considering converting my Mini Mill to CNC at some point when I can afford it.I have a small shop and also make a few knives,model cannons and things like that.Thanks for the add, much appreciated.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just registered and loking for help with the problem appeared with my router. Thanks for any help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi boxwood .....
    please can you help me ......
    I've recently purchased a laser engraving machine. The machine uses a Leetro MPC6515 controller . I'm trying to build my own software to control the laser but I've hit a dead end...do you know any information about its control card MPC6515 and how can I control it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi Meintjes....
    I've recently purchased a laser engraving machine. The machine uses a Leetro MPC6515 controller . I'm trying to build my own software to control the laser but I've hit a dead end...do you know any information about its control card MPC6515 and how can I control it

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dhuha View Post
    hi Meintjes....
    Hi I am too much of a novice to be of any help sorry. Maybe try asking your questions in a laser section in its own thread. I have found that gets more attention on other forums.

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank you ....

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all! My name is Iker, I'm from Spain and I'm here to learn about this wolrd and build my own cnc. First of all, I want to build something easy, dont want to spend lot of money and see if I love this. Probably yes, because I want it to make my electronics boards, engrave some good and if it's possible, to make some easy aluminium parts, so I will ask you how will the best way to start.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey there, newbie to the group! I've got decades of experience on manual home shop machines, and a decade on 3D printing. I've designed a 15" cube class 3d printer (WeldingRodBot) and there are about a dozen of them out there. Its an exactly constrained design, for the machine too geeks out there. I've built a functional CNC engraver out of a the carcass of a 1980 Dahlgren (that came without any brains, not that they would have be useful anyway). Next up is to get to an actual CNC router.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a woodworker with several decades of experience making furniture. I plan to build a MechMate 4' x 8' CNC router in the coming year. I have a filament type 3D printer and a small footprint hobby type CNC router.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome......

HI all. I have been doing wood working for way to many years and have always wanted a CNC but never wanted to pay the price they want for them. Was looking at a site that recommended joining this site for assistance and help and any other information I could ever want. I would like to open up a small mom and pop shop as I a retired and some what bored right now. We (wife and I) are wintering in the south so I am researching the information right now.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everybody,

I'm new here, I'm an electrical engineer by trade but a mentor for FIRST Robotics by passion. I've been doing it for about 12 years, and in the process I've learned machining, aluminum tig welding and 3D solid modeling. Started out on a Bridgeport manual mill and Morri Seki lathe, both older than me. Came across Hoss's G0704 plans, bought the mill, started converting it about 4 months ago. It's operational now and I'm working on my chops with G-code, CamBam, and Mach3. A big learning curve, but I'm having a GREAT time. I can't tell you how tickled I was when I milled my first press fit bearing hole and the bearing actually press fit into it! It took a lot to get there, but I think I got the machine working pretty good right now.

I'm really impressed with the amount of knowledge and skill of the folks on this site. I've learned a lot from you guys so far.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

大家好,

我是新來的,我是一名cad / cam工程師。 我已經做了大約2.5年。我來到這裡是因為我想獲得更多的工藝技術信息和技能。感謝大家。

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everybody,

I'm new here, I'm an cad/cam engineer. I've been doing it for about 2.5 years.I came here because I want to get more information and skills in process technology. Thanks for everyone.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone.
    Long time lurker here,lol. From Prince Edward Island Canada. Picked up my first cnc knee mill (a lagun 110 cnc) way back in 2008 and it's been a dust collector ever since.
    Recently purchased a kflop/Kanalog and looking forward to someday getting it running.
    Cheers
    Glen

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! My name is Diana, i'm from Mexico, and i'm here to learn about CNC!
    I'm looking for info about Paxton Patterson Training Mill! Can anybody help me?
    Thnks! Greetings from here!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick hello, I'm currently working as a corporate pilot, but will be retiring soon. I've recently added a small CNC router, a 3d printer and a K40 laser to my maker shop. Looking forward to finding more CNC-related projects and ideas in the upcoming months.

Karl

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everybody, I'm currently working as a sales for industrial supplies company in Indonesia, but planning to shift to metalworking shop. I've recently purchased a CNC Plasma table kit with Gecko G540 using Mach3 software, also a Granite 13x40 mill&lathe benchtop also a 3d printer. Looking forward to finding more information about CNC-related projects and ideas in the upcoming months.
    Hope that could get the more knowledge sharing & information from this forums. Thanks.

Sarman Chow

Downloads
    Uploads

CNC'ing since 2001. SolidWorks, CAMWorks, AutoDesk.
    HAAS VMC.
    Currently evaluating Fusion 360.
    Seems to be crashing on me a bit too much, Is it me (my computer) or is it Fusion360?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings,

I'm a CNC "Enthusiast".

Sherline 2000 Mini Mill
    Sherline 4000 Mini Lathe
    OpenBuilds C-Beam XL
    VCarve Pro
    UCCNC
    GRBL Panel

-Jim

Page 392 of 418 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392393394395402 ... LastLast