Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 365

Page 365 of 418 FirstFirst ... 265315355362363364365366367368375415 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

I am Aleksandr.
    I chief engineer in robot integrator company.
    I interesting in cnc software and drivers.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, my name is Tat Yana, i hope find any information about Cnc for wood and acrylic. i am leaning 3D modeling and cnc programm. I want making a frame for mirror or art, elements for furniture and home decor. Will be glad to help somebody here too).

Sorry for my English, I learned it more then 15 years ago).

sab0tage

Hello world, I'm from Switzerland and I'm interested in CNC for carving acrylic and Aluminum. I hope to find some useful informations here and I hope to put my contribution with my CNC I'd like to build

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    iam the creator of the wall drawing machine "LadyDraw" (ladydraw.com) and here to find beta testers for my vectorisation algorithm png/jpeg -> SVG + Gcode on vectopict.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! I'm Michele, i was born near Rome but i live in Varese (Italy). I'm building a small 3 axes cnc, enjoy the process!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I'm Gustavo. I'm a system administrator from Uruguay. I've finished building a 4 axis CNC machine using a planetcnc.com chinese clone (please don't kill me), so I need help desperately!! No, just kidding, I'm doing (almost) fine! The process was a very exciting learning experience.My hope is to find answers and help other to find them too. I'm glad to have found you! Thank you!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I'm a service-technician. My specialization is repairing and upgrading metal cutting CNC machines. Also, I have a handmade (by me) mill at my home lab.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi my name is Brent, I've been retired for about 6 months. I'm new to CNC, originally I just wanted to be able to mill custom circuit boards for my electronics hobby, then after a bit of research, I've caught the DIY CNC bug.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy, I'm Gene and teach middle school shop. Right now I am trying to get my CNC machine built for use in class and made the mistake of buying one off a popular online shopping site. [Note: Next time I buy American.] Right now I have a 3020T 4 axis CNC milling machine with a Sunwin controller replacing the original controller that was in pieces due to being air dropped without a parachute out the back of a C-130. At least that is what it looked like. Anyway, the spindle connects to the old controller with a three wire cable. The Sunwin controller uses a four wire connector. The spindle is water cooled and I believe, 1500 watts. In wiring this spindle to the controller, does anyone have any ideas that would be helpful short of starting over with a whole new machine? Thanks in advance, Gene

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello my name is Thomas and I am a new owner of x carve, I use it for making psychedelic décorations

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, CB from Bay Area, USA. Needs technical solutions on my wonky chinese laser cutter.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I might be able to help you: what is the model and make? Can you post a pic? What is the specific problem?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, Thank you for being a member ..... I surely like the benchtop machinery craze!!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey, my name is Michael. I've been in the machinist field for 5 years. I've used this forum for two years and finally signed up.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there, my name is Alexandre,

I've been interested in CNC machines since many years ago and I've even built a couple of them in a very amateur way (the first one was arduino based and wooden made ), after many visits to this forum for gathering information I decided it was time to join in as a member.

Nowadays I work mainly in automation and robotics but I'm still interested on CNCs and I'm repairing an old gravokad for my personal use.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for creating this space. I apologize for my bad English. I am Italian.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all,
    My name is Kolt. I love dabbling in any field that I find an interested in. I have an Associates in Fashion Design (Men's Snowboard apparel), Air Force Vet and currently studying Business Marketing at University of Washington Tacoma. I've done anything from electronics, construction, customer service, etc. We are in the middle of building our own custom house and we just had our first child (5 months ago).

My father was a welder for 30 years and, once I left the military, I began learning the trade from him. Since then, I have purchased my own Lincoln welder, 5x10 welding table, JDsquared tube bender, Hypertherm plasma cutter and, now, a plasma table. I got VERY lucky and found a screaming deal on a 5'x10' Dynatorch XLS and Victor Cutmaster A60. I have never used, or even known anyone that has, a mechanized plasma table. I am looking forward to getting started on this new project but I would, more than likely, be considered a novice.

I look forward to learning much from this site and it's members.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all,

New member from the uk here. Looking forward to learning more about the forum, contributing and helping out where I can 😊

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone. I am an italian maker and I am happy and honored to be able to take advantage of this wonderful community.
    Good job everyone

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Everyone .
    I am from Maldives. I built a cnc hotwire machine. I have a problem that I wish to have help from this community. My machine travels diagonally to the furthest corner of the foam board and start to cut from right to left. This way it slices the objects first and then cuts. Can someone help me to refine my starting point? I am using Inkspace for generating Gcode. I could not train my machine to cut from nearest point to the x0y0.

Page 365 of 418 FirstFirst ... 265315355362363364365366367368375415 ... LastLast