Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 364

Page 364 of 418 FirstFirst ... 264314354361362363364365366367374414 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello,
    New to CNC, my machine is just days old. Still trying to figure out the vcarve software. Starting to hate vcarve, hoping to find hints and tips here to help me figure out how to get it to do what I want.
    craig

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I'm a computer electronics engineer/ woodworker/ machinist/ welder/ fabricator and I have more tools than I have time for.........looking to add another, a CNC router! I have wanted to learn CAD and CAM for years and now its time to tackle this endeavor. After spending the last month doing a ton of research I have decided to join to start learning and sharing. I'm working on my first CAD design CNC router and will be posting to get feed back as soon as I get it finished. Looking forward to meeting similar minded people who love to make things and create as much as I do!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello all,
    My user name LocoOrganist tells it (almost) all! I am a (supposedly) retired, Chemical Engineer, Church Organist (50years), primary producer with 3800 olive trees (retirement plan!), and have on-farm machine shop with 3" Emco lathe, 200 X 914mm Chinese Lathe and Bridgeport mill with CNC-Masters retrofit kit and use BobCAD-CAM V28. Building 7 1/4" NSWGR C36 Loco.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! I am a newbie of CNC and mechanical, I want to build an aluminium one. I am practicing welding steel. Thank you!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I own a woodworking business and I am thinking of setting up a 3d capable CNC or find a business to make the panels that my business needs. Can anyone give a ballpark number what their shop would charge to copy an original carving that is 18"x18" and 1/2" deep at its deepest point and is an artistic wildlife scene? If the work was close but not perfect to save on machining time I can finish it with a dremel tool. I would need the original copied and 20 copies made at first then around 60 per year. There would be a total of 5 scenes by the end of the year.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi i am a cutting tool manufacturer making some special cutting tools to drawing in carbide and hss. taps, serration cutters, carbide mills, step tools etc.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I am with Complete Millwork Services, Inc, the reason I am contacting you today is , we have a KOMO VR 512 CNC Router on our manufacturing floor in order to comply with OSHA they are requiring that we have the LOTO procedure specific for each machine, my question is, could you E-Mail me the LOTO procedure for the router? . Thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all fellow CNCers

I am new to this CNC world having just purchased an Evo-One desktop mill from Makerdreams in Italy. After a couple of teaching problems all is working great. I am looking to use it to make signs, engrave wooden boxes which will be my main product line, etc. Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all I'm looking to build my first CNC this year and will be lurking around and asking questions as I go maybe. Thanks.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

I'm a student Mechanical Engineering. I'm currently working on a project to build a robot-cutter and welder. I'm using an ABB 2000M robot, a plasmacutter and a Mig/Mag welder.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I own a small business and procure volume production quantities of custom molded rubber and plastics BUT kind of "on the side" I work with a lot of inventors and short run requirements. I am looking for someone who builds rubber and transfer molds and plastic injection molds, usually for short runs. We don't mind the bigger shops and we utilize them but their culture usually yields massive price overkill for some of the small inventors and businesses I work with.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am retired from law enforcement and live on an island where I now drive boats for extra money. I am a woodworker and want to purchase a CNCmachine and appropriate software to make crafts to sell.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good to been here! My friends tell me about CNCzone.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

I am looking for local companies around Tampa Bay area that offer CNC wood panel cutting for 3/4" plywood, mdf and particle board panels.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Im Marco and Im a Industrial Designer from Mexico worked+10 years in the Steel Industry and want to expand my knowledge on CNC and make friends around the world

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi to all, I am a retired Science laboratory Technician, and currently involved with a local men's shed who are thinking of investing some time and a small amount of cash to set up a CNC router/miller for the use of the members. My knowledge of CNC is at the moment only what I have read. I am looking forward to gaining more information from this site, so I may eventualy build my own machine.
    I am shore a machine will be of help in my hobby of antique car restoration, in the machining of parts etc.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a Machine Shop owner. I have been doing Breakdown machining, prototype and one off Machining for over 30 yrs. I was just recently in a position to purchase a nice large CNC mill of early 80's design with a Fanuc 6M controller. I am looking forward to getting this unit back into production / use to be able to expand my services to my customers.
    Looking forward to getting to know some new people and expand my machining knowledge.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, my name is Ed. I am planing to build CNC machine and hoping to find here lot of information on this topic.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi
    my name is Bogdan, I'm interested of building a plasma table based on linux.
    regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I'm Steve and new to CNC. My background is in IT and I'm retired. I've recently started building electric guitars and have built a CNC router to make the alignment more precice. CNCZone has been a great help and resource
    Thanks

Page 364 of 418 FirstFirst ... 264314354361362363364365366367374414 ... LastLast