Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 361

Page 361 of 418 FirstFirst ... 261311351358359360361362363364371411 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 8343

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

I'm privileged to be a part of this community. It will give me opportunity to sharpen my skills, as well as helping others with my experience.
    Thanks all.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, i have a First VMC with Fanuc OM control, my problem is once my machines X axis servo motor was replaced with an encoder, since then when ever i start the machine and reference it some time the X Axis will be a shift of 10 mm either on the plus side or the minus side , how can i rectify it.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone.

My name's Dave Morgan, and I live in Australia.

Like everyone else on this forum, I'm interested in machining and cnc. I've been involved in the hobby now for about six years and have a small manual benchtop mill and a small manual benchtop lathe which I've been learning machining on. Due to work commitments, I haven't had the time to convert them to cnc yet, but I hope to do so in the near future.

My vocational background is as an electrical engineer, and as a registered patent attorney (not currently practising). In total I have around 20 years of experience working in these professions.

I've been visiting the forum as an non-registered user for many years now, and have learnt a lot from the various knowledgable people on here about machining and cnc. I'm extremely thankful for all of the information regarding machining and cnc that these people have generously seen fit to freely provide for the benefit of everyone.

I thought that rather than continuing to be a lurker who keeps taking without giving back, I should do the right thing and register so that I can actively contribute to the forum in any way that I can.

As a relatively inexperienced machinist who has no actual cnc machining experience, I'm not sure how much helpful information I'll be able to contribute to discussions concerning machining and cnc, at least initially. However, I figure that at least initially I may be able to make a more substantial contribution to any topics on the forum that concern electrical engineering matters or intellectual property matters such as patents, trade marks, or designs. My initial intention is to setup a thread that's focused on intellectual property matters where anyone and everyone with a machining/cnc bent can ask questions and discuss such matters.

Dave

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all, I'm Tim, I live just outside of Darwin, Australia and I operate as a "one man band" working as a drafter designing pretty much anything my clients want drawn in Autocad/Revit from site plans and structures to reverse engineered machine components. Converting DWG's to CNC / CAM files is a fairly common task and I hope other users can help me with some software issues which I encounter from time to time.
    Currently pulling my hair out over a persistent yet random issue with a "Touchcut" plasma machine by Kinetic. The operator has problems with the toolpath running over itself at times and on other occasions it traces past the object into the female parts. Have pulled the dxf files to bits but cannot find any errors.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi guys, found this forum while searching out new info on CNC machining. I'm looking to move into the industry coming from an IT background with a love to make things spanning back to my younger days. I don't get any feeling of 'creating something" with my current career. I'm just looking to read and hang out with some like-minded folks.

-John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello. Like probably a lot of others, I stumbled across the site whilst perusing Google trying to find out how to size steppers properly (but not for CNC). Hopefully, I'll stick around for many other reasons.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi i'm alaa mechatronics student, i love cnc very much and i'm working on understanding how it's designs

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,I am Jasko I recently started working on old Traub TNA 480 with TX-8 system,its all new to me so I am hoping this forum can help me become better CNC operator and programmer.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

My name is Richard. New here. I am a CMM Programmer on OPEN Dmis Version 5.2 and have been for 2 years now.

Barclays

Hi community!
    I am here to learn about the techniques and your experiences in the CNC world.
    Good job everyone.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi from France everyone !

I'm here for discovering plenty of interesting topics.
    My main goal would be to modify in a close future a BF25 3-axis mill "bulk" equipment into a nice 4-axis CNC conversion.

For the materials to being machined with, I have plenty of Duralumin parts to make (French AU4G, 2017A), some plywood, some lightweight foams made with PVC or Fluoride-flame-repellant-based, noble steels, bronze, reinforced-plastics, some titanium...

I'm coming from the welding industry, but doing welding without a good knowledge & know-how in fine machining, it's a sky without stars, hehe.

It will be a pleasure to discuss of plenty of topics with you all.
    Special thanks to the site's team admins for doing all this possible & available.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

xin chào mọi người trong nhóm!
    tôi rất mong mọi người giúp đỡ người mới gia nhập hội CNC như tôi!
    cảm ơn tất cả mọi người!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI gents,

just joined, and looking forward to finding out all about the cnc world of automation, for both plasma cutting, and potentially (more eventually) wood router works / carving.

thanks
    Dave

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone,
    I am a member of Kyocera Cutting Tools.
    I am here, because get new production friends (pro-friends).
    Producing gets a new clothes every-day and experience gets bigger if you will share.
    Thanks for your attention.
    Have a nice forum dear friends.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    I had to finally register, after lurking as a incognito guest forever. Because I have to see an image of a pinout for fanuc alpha servo motor pulsecoder.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey ya'll, like the last I decided I just had to finally register after lurking around here for years now.
    My name is Neil, no I don't care if anyone on the web knows that. I am a fresh student in mechanical engineering with hopes to achieve at least a Bachelor's, if not a Master's degree in either mechanical or electrical engineering, with the other being my minor of study. I'm currently an automotive techician but have used and played with cnc routers a great deal of my life and have finally decided once and for all to take a stab at building my own.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kasuga mill

I have a Kasuga mill. Dose anybody know how to wire the knee motor?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI All
    I have recently built my own CNC mill and I am trying to learn how to use it.
    Hoping than this site will help
    Cheers
    Noel

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

I want to machine a sine wave shaped surface on SPDT lathe. I have difficulties in finding proper software, I hope this forum will help me to do this.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy folks, I'm Sam. I am a gunsmith and an amateur knife maker, looking to make some parts using CNC. I've been playing around with Fusion 360 and VCarve my father has a copy of that he bought for his business. We've got a Grizzly G0704 we're converting for work and a pair of lathes we're converting for small and large work.

Page 361 of 418 FirstFirst ... 261311351358359360361362363364371411 ... LastLast