Welcome thread-tell us about you. - Page 2

Page 2 of 418 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Hey,
    I am fairly new to CNC programming 2 yrs exp.I use AlphaCam to program. The company I work for is in the Door and Window industry. I am very impressed with the forum that you have going here. Would like to try and build my own CNC router some time, so I've found a lot of good stuff here.Don't have much to say just like to visit and read what everybody else has to say.So keep pouring out the information and I will keep soaking it up.
    Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys,
    I am a programmer up in MN. I have only about 2yrs programming(mastercam of course) and about 6yrs in the trade. I spend a lot of time "lurking" because I don't want to sound like an "I.nC.apable O.bstructive N.uisance." No, I love these forums and all the knowledge the experienced people share with us greens.

Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by I.C.O.N.
    Hey guys,
    I am a programmer up in MN. I have only about 2yrs programming(mastercam of course) and about 6yrs in the trade. I spend a lot of time "lurking" because I don't want to sound like an "I.nC.apable O.bstructive N.uisance." No, I love these forums and all the knowledge the experienced people share with us greens.
    LoL, Icon, nice name.

The whole reason for this forum is to make us all Ingeniously Creative On cNcs

You've got questions, we've got answers.

'Rekd teh Rum. And. Coke.

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm a new member I just joined... I live in Galveston Texas and am starting a CNC project of my own design.... I'm a Structural Engineering major at A&M Galveston. And hope to someday build boats.

Ernie

a gif of my design is one my web page.

http://tamug.tamu.edu/~egk9566/

Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the board!!
    Just jump right in theres lots of knowledge here and these
    guys are some of the best you'll find.

PEACE

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi all
    been on vacation
    now i'am back
    best regards
    peter

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I just like building things and am gathering info to eventually do a cnc retrofit on a mill. Great sight by the way.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all

Cnc Programmmer, Machinist, Process devoloper for both turning and milling at a pneumatic cyclinder company in the midwest. Still using SmartCam as of now, but that should all change in the new year. Joined this group to pay attention to the discussions in the Cam forums and eventually ask some questions as we get closer to making a decision on what software to purchase. Enjoy reading the posts and picking up some new ideas and info now and again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all,

I have been lurking and occasionally posting since the summer. I have a CNC foam cutter of my own design and am currently working on a modified Routezilla from Cranky's plans. I am also gathering together information on tool path algorithms so I can write my own router software........eventually. :-).

Downloads
    Uploads

Icon, & all the others i'm not mentioning, we're not going to laugh at you when post questions. There's a lot of knowledgible members on this site that's eager to share their vast knowledge....all you have to do is post!
    Remember this place is the home of people with an interest in cnc, software etc, etc. I do not categorize (pardon my spelling!) between pro's & "greenies"!!!!

Keep on posting!

Klox

*** KloX ***
    I'm lazy, I'm only "sparking" when the EDM is running....

Downloads
    Uploads

WOW! 82+ Guests viewing now! Hi all!

Shoptask rebuild:
    [url]http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2139[/url]
    Home built gantry router:
    [url]http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5049[/url]

Downloads
    Uploads

Paul here. from Cardiff, Wales
    I've just purchased mach2 and modified an old small spark eroder with steppers and a bosch router. Unfortunately my two and a half year old twins dont let me go in the garage enough!
    Just having fun watching it cut. Thanks for all the help i've discovered on this forum.

Downloads
    Uploads

Unfortunately my two and a half year old twins dont let me go in the garage enough!

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there to you all. I am a manufacturing engineer. I build custom packaging machinery. I am working on a plasma table at my shop at home. I need some help with my stepper drivers.

Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by toolmkrman
    Hi there to you all. I am a manufacturing engineer. I build custom packaging machinery. I am working on a plasma table at my shop at home. I need some help with my stepper drivers.
    You have come to the right place!

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

I was an IT manager from 97-02 with a good pay scale. Have 14 years in the computer field, and many certifications under my belt. Some IT jobs are going overseas, and the others are being given to new graduates that will do the job for less. The market is flooded with with new IT people. ( I could go on but won't )

I have given up looking for work in that field, since I am unwilling to relocate, and sick of working for tyrants. I'm currently persuing machining now as my own endeavor, based on an idea that came to me while attempting to empty a keg. The learning curve is a challenge, but it's coming along.

This is a great site, seems to have a lot of friendly knowledgeable people I have learned quite a bit in the two days I have spent reading all the threads. My girlfriend is not happy, but i'm OK with this.

Thanks to all,
    Kenny

"Plan your work; Work your plan"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings from Southern Nevada Y’all. I’m Patrick from Las Vegas, 54 year old Real Estate Manager. I don’t know enough to be a chip sweeper yet. This forum seems to be the place learn.
    Thank you one and all.

Patrick
    oddsman

Patrick in LV

Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by oddsman
    Greetings from Southern Nevada Y’all. I’m Patrick from Las Vegas, 54 year old Real Estate Manager. I don’t know enough to be a chip sweeper yet. This forum seems to be the place learn.
    Thank you one and all.

Patrick
    oddsman
    Hi Patrick. Welcome to the Zone.

Just so happens I'll be shopping in SoLV shortly. Just got back from Texas and found some real nice stuff there, but being a So Cal boy, I don't want to deal with the humidity. I'd be interested in talking with you when the time comes.

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey all, just introducing myself, Dave from southern Ohio. Been working on machine tools for long time. Been field service for a CNC manufacturer ( Emco ) and a distributor in Pittsburg, PA. Was a road warrior and have been all over the U.S. and parts of Canada. Heck, I have probably been in some of your shops. Worked on numorous mills and lathes and many types of controls. Also done some design and fixturing work. This forum has been a good read. If anybody needs some help or ideas I'd be glad to help if I can.

Nice to meet you all,
    Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings!

Page 2 of 418 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast