911 very sad day

Thread: 911 very sad day

WallCrawler

Unhappy 911 very sad day

Do you remember where you were?
    I do my buddy Ron and I was at an airport Paul and myself fly our RC planes helis so on.
    Well I was going to take a flight after my buddy did, that is when the first plane hit.

I jokingly call on the radio saying did you hit the trade towers; not knowing it was a large plane.
    The reports said it was a small plane.

At the moment my buddy says he saw a large plane fly over head and not in the right air space wondering what was going on.

Well the guy from the tower room runs and puts the TV on we are being attacked, that is when the next plane hit the tower.

I was in shock, then we hear on the overhead all planes land or be shoot out of the sky. With in a minute 3 jets full loaded when screaming overhead. My friend that went flying lands the plane like it was an RC toy short and hard.

We lost friends that day; family it was a very said day.
    And on top of that my friend and I was to be in the city that day, I am glade we skipped that day.

Downloads
    Uploads

Great topic. I absolutely remember; I was on my way to work, (I spend a lot of time going to/from work). Not much got done that day.

:edit:
    My dad lives in Rome, NY and my brother lives in Penn. Was a nervous rek for a couple hours 'til more details came in.
    :/edit:

Never forget!

'Rekd

p.s., Imma move this to the CNCzone Clubhouse for all to share.

Last edited by Rekd; 09-11-2003 at 09:05 AM.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes move it to the clubhouse. Don't want to sound like a history teacher, but this day marks a very, very sad day to people that lost family & friends to other people's mindless doing......

From me (us) in South Africa we still mourn with you....

Klox

*** KloX ***
    I'm lazy, I'm only "sparking" when the EDM is running....

Downloads
    Uploads

Let's pray it never happens again.

Eric

I wish it wouldn't crash.

Downloads
    Uploads

I was still waking up over here when we got a call from my sister to turn on the TV. I didn't want to do anything but sit infront of the TV and wait for "new" news for quite awhile.

I pray quite often for those who died and those who lived.

We are living at a pivotal time and I fear that the passage of time is showing that we are not as resolute as we claimed to be. Our father's fathers would not recognize what we are becoming.

Support our troops!