Posts That Are Really Advertisements

Thread: Posts That Are Really Advertisements

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Posts That Are Really Advertisements

Hi,

I want to compliment the CNC Zone moderators and management for keeping this group free from advertising in the threads. By doing this it keeps the subject matters unbaised and ripe for inovation and differing opinions. In working through and engineering a problem I feel that I can come to a valid solution based on the facts and input from the members of this group.
    It is then that I can start looking around for tools that can accomplish that end.
    I understand what it means to be a salesperson. Been there done that. I also realize that what is important to a salesperson is sales and not in finding the answer to my problem. That is not to say that I haven't known salespeople that are truely interested in what I am doing. There are a few. In fact I think that they are the best ones. The participant in discussions that can be truely involved and just as a sidenote has a product to sell gets the most respect from me.
    Otherwise this place will degenerate into another UseNet where all you see is advertisements and you get spammed by putting your address out there. Or worse. That has turned me away in the past and will again if I see that.
    Thanks for listening.

Chris Barker