Cincinnati Arrow 500 System Config

Thread: Cincinnati Arrow 500 System Config

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cincinnati Arrow 500 System Config

Hello, My name is Dennis and I am a semi-retired automotive OEM that is now working from home doing precision grinding and machining for the Industrial products sector of manufacturing. Just bought an Cincinnati Arrow 500 1996 CT FNC 3500 controller that had a hard ride from Denver CO to here in Opelika Alabama.
    The Z axis was unsupprted and we now have some noise in rapid but not in speeds slower that 100ipm. Looking for some assistance in getting info for getting into the System Configuration area of the control to change the rapid speed control.
    I will also be repairing the thrust bearings and possibly the ball screw and nut.
    Great to be here Thank you

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati Arrow 500 System Config

Thank you Robert Varney for finding the root cause and fixing this issue for me over the phone.
    It turned out being too high of input voltage to the transformer and Robert talked me thru a simple rewire and wala it is fixed.
    No more noises and everything works as it should no error codes.

Dennis

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cincinnati Arrow 500 System Config

Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan58 View Post
    Thank you Robert Varney for finding the root cause and fixing this issue for me over the phone.
    It turned out being too high of input voltage to the transformer and Robert talked me thru a simple rewire and wala it is fixed.
    No more noises and everything works as it should no error codes.

Dennis
    Awesome....Robert Varney is THE MAN when it comes to these machines. Glad to hear you got it working . I have that same exact machine and it has been wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving.

Pete