PROTO-TRAK - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROTO-TRAK

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default prototrak AGE 2 manual

Quote Originally Posted by fmfd1105 View Post
    I am looking for a AGEOL – TRAK A.G.E. 2 program manual if some one can help Thanks.
    try
    XYZ Machine Tools Reference - Manuals

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ProtoTrak AGE-2

I have a ProtoTrak AGE-2 controlled knee mill at home. I do the majority of my designing and redrawing in Esprit. I'll get the points and use the "Math Help" when the machine doesn't like a number.

Here are some parts that my machine has made. I'm making parts for a friend's live steam locomotive in stainless and most of these pics are of those. The aluminum part is a rocket nozzle for a re-enactor friend. I made 6 of these for him...

I also have access to a Trak K-2 with the SMX control at work. I bought the AGE-2 so I wouldn't have to make parts for friends at work and get myself in trouble.

Andy Pullen

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PROTO-TRAK-big-boy-radius-rods-jpg   PROTO-TRAK-big-boy-radius-rod-fork-end-detail   PROTO-TRAK-dsc06431-jpg   PROTO-TRAK-dsc06515-jpg  

PROTO-TRAK-dsc06540-jpg  
    Clausing 10" x 24" lathe, ProtoTrak AGE-2 control on Sharp knee mill, Sheldon 12" shaper, Reed Prentice 14" x 30" lathe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12