China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?

Thread: China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?

I was wondering, is there any China CNC "router" that is capable making aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?
    Let say this kind of shapes :
    China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-dscf1897-jpg , China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-cnc-aluminum-mold-vacuum-form-mold-large , China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-imag08492-jpg

I need working dimensions maybe max. 300x400 mm or 400 x 400 mm
    Molds are maybe maximum height of 100 mm

I was wondering is there any cheap "router, engraver or similar" for let say under $2000 - $2500 that can make Aluminium molds ?
    As I see there are some CNC routers that have 2,2kw , 24k RPM spindle with cooling tool system :
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...622046585.html
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...725470769.html
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...392149352.html

But are they machines enough for jobs that I have maybe 1 on month ?

Thanks !
    Bes tregards!

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?

A china 6040 4 axis is good enough on my opinion sir, i made molds too even on a high carbon steel, making aluminum molds on a 6040 is just like a walk in the park, it's only $1600 on ebay, by the way im not a saleman sir, just a typical cnc user.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-20161229_161435-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?

60mm triple clamp shaping

Norweigian Customer, Im still working on it until now, he ordered 300 pairs on it, it`s a stainless 2mm material, maybe he had 300 watches? just kidding

The sharper the CNC programmer the more deadly he becomes.....is it a correct analogy? it`s my home made 1911 using only a CNC wooden router

Me playing the USB joystick in the middle of the job..........No it`s my remote controller on controlling the spindle for loading materials and zeroing with it at the same time adjusting the feed rate, it`s all in my hands hehehe

This is the exact Same model we bought on the shop >>> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/LYCN...531784717.html

Do not buy the USB version, I repeat DO NOT BUY the USB versions of these units, it`ll give you problems in the future, the technology has`nt been perfected yet, there`s a lot of issues they need to overcome such as noise and interference issues, storing data on the board sometimes get corrupted due to cheap ROM components, worse case scenario, it will die in the middle of the work and render your machine useless, I replaced the board twice and the same thing happened, converted it to a parallel port board then until now still runs like new.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-20161229_161709-jpg   China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-20170228_104103-jpg   China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-20170324_124526-jpg   China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-20161210_113423-copy-jpg  

China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-20170328_155740-jpg   China CNC "router "for making Aluminium molds for vacuum forming ?-4-axis-china-metal-mini-cnc-milling