Metalworking Videos, new.

Thread: Metalworking Videos, new.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Metalworking Videos, new.

I have recently been adding metal working videos to YouTube to backup articles on my website. For a very small number of forums I have posted a thread for each one as I made it public. However, with over 30 forum having links to my website it has been quite impossible to do this for every individual forum.

I am therefore adding a thread to this, and other forums, which just explains their existence and how to find them. I may though come back to the thread and add to it should it be appropriate.

Presently, there are 16 videos made public and another 10 finished which I will add at the rate of about 1 a week. Should any reader like to be notified as each one is issued then go to my correspondence page at Correspondence and ask to be added to my mailing list.

To see a list of already available videos go to this page on my website where they are listed,
    Harold Halls Videos, index

I do update the list as each new one is made available.

I am sorry that non of them relate to CNC but feel sure there are some on the forum who will find them interesting, and maybe useful.

Harold Hall

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Metalworking Videos, new.

Regarding the videos mentioned above I have now started a series on using my grinding rests. The first is an introduction to the rests, a link to it can be found here Grind Rest, Advanced

I have nine other videos for the series, typically, sharpening a lathe knife tool and sharpening an endmill. These I will issue one, or two, every week.
    Harold

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wouldn't it make sense to add your youtube name and link to the videos.
    Just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

First "brfgmike" I must sincerely apologise for the delay in replying to your post, mainly due to the success of videos resulting in a considerable increase in the mail I received. Yours did though get lost in the pile.

I assume that your suggestion was to add the link to the video directly into my post, rather than going via a page on my website. In the case of the videos being posted at the moment (those related to using my grinding rest) I do accept that it would have been a tidier approach.

However, prior to these videos I had been producing some which were for items to make and the purpose of each one was to back up that item. Because of this I felt at the time that it was best for viewers to go via the page to be fully aware of the existence of more information and in most cases the drawing for the device. Perhaps an example would be a good idea. Sharpening End Mills 1

Because I had started that way, and thinking it was the best way, I just carried the idea over without thought.

Harold