Share Your Files Part or Art - Page 486

Page 486 of 586 FirstFirst ... 386436476483484485486487488489496536 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 11709

Thread: Share Your Files Part or Art

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Teddy Bear safety

May I suggest that you use mirror acrylic instead of a real glass mirror? If you do that, then it could be laser-cut to shape (any shape!) - the engraving could be done on the back to show through, and as a bonus holes could cut around the edge to sew it in place.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by kewlkiwi View Post
    May I suggest that you use mirror acrylic instead of a real glass mirror? If you do that, then it could be laser-cut to shape (any shape!) - the engraving could be done on the back to show through, and as a bonus holes could cut around the edge to sew it in place.
    Curiosity and Google lead me to find acrylic mirror at HomeDepot.com where it's sold in several sizes @ only 0.118" thick. Now my imagination is running wild. Engraved mirrors, desktop size fun-house mirrors, 3D puzzle mirrors... LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

twoclones you have me interested!!!! Please remember to post what you do with those acrylic mirrors.....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi you guy's have bailed me out in the pasted ! I'm looking for Arial unicode ms fonts DXF format.
    I have them with my water jets but, Flow fonts are horrible not smooth takes hours to get them right.
    Thanks in advance hoping I can return favor to someone soon.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by huntin30 View Post
    Hi you guy's have bailed me out in the pasted ! I'm looking for Arial unicode ms fonts DXF format.
    I have them with my water jets but, Flow fonts are horrible not smooth takes hours to get them right.
    Try this file, I think I got all of them.

Larry

Attached Files Attached Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you tried this site DeskNC it has saved me several times and it is free.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Larry and Br1 Larry letters look great but, when I scale to bigger size turns ugly why I have idea. At one inch they
    look smooth with minor issues go bigger disconnected lines everywhere. Br1 I have used that before and the letters are not smooth also.
    The letters I'm making are going on a bridge in Newburyport Ma . So anything dealing with DOT has to be perfect for them. Even if the letters
    are to be like 24 Ft in the air!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I use the software I let it make the dxf to get the shape then I take that dxf in most cases and smooth out the letter using arcs that that make it easier to machine, time-consuming but worth it. Interesting City, hope you find a workable solution.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Larry and Br1 Larry letters look great but, when I scale to bigger size turns ugly why I have idea. At one inch they
    look smooth with minor issues go bigger disconnected lines everywhere. Br1 I have used that before and the letters are not smooth also.
    The letters I'm making are going on a bridge in Newburyport Ma . So anything dealing with DOT has to be perfect for them. Even if the letters
    are to be like 24 Ft in the air!
    What size letters are you trying to make??? I can scale the font to any size in my CAD program and they are smooth. Here's a set 24" tall see if they work, OK?

Larry

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will give it a shot Larry thanks again! I will let you know. BR that's the problem time and a crap load of letters
    thanks very much for the input and letters.
    Steve

Downloads
    Uploads

Will give it a shot Larry thanks again! I will let you know. BR that's the problem time and a crap load of letters
    thanks very much for the input and letters.
    Steve
    Just send me a MP with the words you need and the height and I'll send you back a DXF file with letter spacing and all.

Larry

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hope Someone can help:

Hi All,

A friend asked if I could make them a plaque for Christmas to hang up in their garage. They bought a corvette this summer (Retirement) and joined a local car club. They asked If I could take a design and add their name across it. They sent me a JPEG image but I need to get it converted into a dxf. I'v never tried this so I was wondering if anyone here could help. The image was found on the net so I don't know if there are any copyright issues regarding commercial use but this will be used as a free gift if I can get it done.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share Your Files    Part or Art-1-jpg  
    I no longer use the phrase “That Looks Easy…” When I say it, it usually ends with looking at a Repair Bill, Hospital Bill, or Both

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Vette Derriere

Quote Originally Posted by crashswiftly View Post
    Hi All,

A friend asked if I could make them a plaque for Christmas to hang up in their garage. They bought a corvette this summer (Retirement) and joined a local car club. They asked If I could take a design and add their name across it. They sent me a JPEG image but I need to get it converted into a dxf. I'v never tried this so I was wondering if anyone here could help. The image was found on the net so I don't know if there are any copyright issues regarding commercial use but this will be used as a free gift if I can get it done.

Crashswiftly,

Hope this rear end is appealing,

Jeff...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share Your Files    Part or Art-jpg  
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

Thank You VERY much Jalessi

I really NEED to figure out how in the world to do this for myself.

Again, Sincerely appreciate your time.

I no longer use the phrase “That Looks Easy…” When I say it, it usually ends with looking at a Repair Bill, Hospital Bill, or Both

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SignTorch Vette DXF Art

You could just get it from the source at readytocut.com

www.signtorch.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi everyone - Does anyone have a DXF file for the the Toronto Maple Leafs
    and the Detroit Red Wings . Thanks for any help . Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hi everyone - Does anyone have a DXF file for the the Toronto Maple Leafs
    and the Detroit Red Wings . Thanks for any help . Cheers
    Kevin44,

Which is it, anyone or everyone? Get your story straight.

Hope this works for someone.

Jeff...

P.S.
    The new TML logo sucks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share Your Files    Part or Art-tml-jpg   Share Your Files    Part or Art-tml1-jpg   Share Your Files    Part or Art-drw-jpg  
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks jalessi you are the best . Cheers :

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, I'm new here. I am a Detailing/Drafting manager for a structural steel & plate fabrication company and I'm trying to obtain an AutoCad DXF file of the Oakland Raiders Logo and San Diego Chargers to load into SICAM so I can burn it on 1/4" thk Stainless Steel Plate for Christmas presents. I've done a Utah jazz logo which I copied the logo image to autocad and traced it with cad lines then saved as a DXF... which worked, however painstakingly a long tidal process. If anybody has a saved DXF please share and I will in the future share my DXF files as I create them. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by J-RO View Post
    Hello, I'm new here. I am a Detailing/Drafting manager for a structural steel & plate fabrication company and I'm trying to obtain an AutoCad DXF file of the Oakland Raiders Logo and San Diego Chargers to load into SICAM so I can burn it on 1/4" thk Stainless Steel Plate for Christmas presents. I've done a Utah jazz logo which I copied the logo image to autocad and traced it with cad lines then saved as a DXF... which worked, however painstakingly a long tidal process. If anybody has a saved DXF please share and I will in the future share my DXF files as I create them. Thank you.
    J-RO,

Most of us painstakingly take the time to create our artwork as needed, a extensive library may be cost prohibitive.

In the meantime, I hope my magic wand helps with your project.

Welcome to the Zone,

Jeff...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share Your Files    Part or Art-chargers-jpg   Share Your Files    Part or Art-raiders-jpg  

Page 486 of 586 FirstFirst ... 386436476483484485486487488489496536 ... LastLast