Page 195 of 849 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185192193194195196197198 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
Results 2,329 to 2,340 of 10177

Thread: Share Your Files Part or Art

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    Hi Dertsap...can I make a quick suggestion....it might be there and I missed it. I looked at your carbide end mills but theres no shaft size. Cant buy if I dont know the shaft size! Apart from that, nice site and fantastic prices. Thanks for the link.
    Edit: Shaft length would be useful info too.
    thanks for pointing this out , typically with carbides the shank dia is the same as the cutting diameter , but i will add the extra info so there isn t any confusion
    shank diameter is already marked for each hss endmill , the shank dia on the hss isn't necessarily the same as the cutting dia. so check the info provided to be on the safe side
    also thanks for the compliment , weve been busting our butts to find decent tools at a decent price to add to the site , so far i'm quite happy with the stuff , i'm beginning to look into higher end tooling as well , obviously the price will be up a fair bit more but it will add to the variety and give the customers a better chance to find exactly what they are looking for

Last edited by dertsap; 08-18-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........
    http://microcarve.microcarve.biz/

Downloads
    Uploads

any Ramones fans
    sure i know this is dating me but anyhow legends are legends , its pretty shiney because the first thick layer of clearcoat was applyed 5 minutes ago ,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ramones-jpg  
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm just getting started trying to figure out how to do all this stuff
    so what route can a person take to convert something like this in to a .dfx

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1964-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

i'd suggest you use gmax to create a solid model or use inkscape to trace it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    thanks for pointing this out , typically with carbides the shank dia is the same as the cutting diameter , but i will add the extra info so there isn t any confusion
    shank diameter is already marked for each hss endmill , the skank dia on the hss isn't necessarily the same as the cutting dia. so check the info provided to be on the safe side
    also thanks for the compliment , weve been busting our butts to find decent tools at a decent price to add to the site , so far i'm quite happy with the stuff , i'm beginning to look into higher end tooling as well , obviously the price will be up a fair bit more but it will add to the variety and give the customers a better chance to find exactly what they are looking for
    Line 4 should that be SHANK or was your mind elswhere ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

any Ramones fans
    sure i know this is dating me but anyhow legends are legends , its pretty shiney because the first thick layer of clearcoat was applyed 5 minutes ago ,
    I use laquer frequently, in particular final coats I use gloss as it has no addatives and consequently gives a harder finish. To bring the high sheen down I use a product called "wool wax" it is applied with 4 zeros steel wool and water then take a dry rag to clean the surface and dry it off .the product is made by behlen. It will give your projects a soft luster which I find attractive, you might give it a try.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all,
    I am from Serbia, I just try CR8tracer and I love it.
    Only think that is not good is, you cant save file as a dxf, but eps can.
    After that I open the file in illustrator ans export as a dxf.Acad resize and explode...
    sheet cam for machining.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mike hide View Post
    Line 4 should that be SHANK or was your mind elswhere ?
    LOL , oops !
    ya my mind was obviously somewhere else but no , it wasnt in the gutter

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mike hide View Post
    I use laquer frequently, in particular final coats I use gloss as it has no addatives and consequently gives a harder finish. To bring the high sheen down I use a product called "wool wax" it is applied with 4 zeros steel wool and water then take a dry rag to clean the surface and dry it off .the product is made by behlen. It will give your projects a soft luster which I find attractive, you might give it a try.
    thanks ,i'll keep this in mind for future projects

the ramones pic didn't come out as well as i had hoped , some features didn t come out as good as they should have , but i figured after all that cutting it was worth salvaging

Downloads
    Uploads

Question diving dxf files

I am looking some dxf files with diving motive
    Double Cylinders , a diver
    anything that relate to diving

BR.
    Soundcop
    Denmark

fell free to drop by www.newtime.dk/dxf_files
    plz. donīt mind my misspelling :)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dxf file

looking gor a DXF file of a 1967 Charger thanks in advance for any help I can clean up the DXF file Don't have software to export a Picture of one into a DXF file .

Downloads
    Uploads

ive finally taken some time to try one of the engraving bits we sell and do some more artwork , i used a 20 deg bit with a .015 step over i am more than happy with the way the cutter performs ,i'll be playing more tommorrow
    What material are you using?

What is possible? What you will!