3dprintforums logo

CNCzone Network:  RFQwork :: 3Dprintforums :: Welderzone :: Google+ :: Our Facebook :: Twitter :: SiteMap

Thread: Upgrade Technologies GT27 Wiring Diag.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Upgrade Technologies GT27 Wiring Diag.

I'm trying to locate drawings and maybe bill of materials/parts list for an Upgrade Technologies Compact GT27 gang lathe. Dr. Google referred me to a group supporting these, and they said no problem, for a small fee. I said Ok, they said they needed to put together an invoice, and then all communication stopped. So, hoping for a private or at least reliable connection.

PS This one has the Fanuc controller, if it matters.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by 123CNC; 09-22-2008 at 07:02 PM. Reason: additional info

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Dynamic CNC or Dynamic Machine (or some, thing very close to that) refurbs and sells these machines, so you might try them. They're in California.

Cheers,
    -Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by 123CNC View Post
    I'm trying to locate drawings and maybe bill of materials/parts list for an Upgrade Technologies Compact GT27 gang lathe. Dr. Google referred me to a group supporting these, and they said no problem, for a small fee. I said Ok, they said they needed to put together an invoice, and then all communication stopped. So, hoping for a private or at least reliable connection.

PS This one has the Fanuc controller, if it matters.