Need Help! Want to buy low cost laser machines

Thread: Want to buy low cost laser machines

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Want to buy low cost laser machines

Hi everyone.. I am very new to this comminity.. It is good that i discovered this forum as there is so much information and I think this is the right place for me to find help.Please bear with me and correct me if I go wrong as this is my first post ever..

I'll introduce my self first in short.. I own a business that does laser cutting for Embroidery Applique / Patches and have been around for 5 years now.. Presently Own 4 Machines.. One called SPECTRON from Taiwan and one Double head Machine form GOLDEN Laser,China and the remaining two machines are also GOLDEN with CCD attachments (for trademark / printing cutting).

My nature of work is purely textile oriented and will be cutting only fabrics (maximum thickness would be PU / Artificial Leather) and the ideal working area would be 900mm x 600mm. One important criteria that I specifically look for is that,THERE SHOULD BE NO BURN/BLACK MARKS ON WHITE BASE FABRICS AFTER CUTTING.

I want to add more machines as the orders are increasing steadily..from my personal experience,the Taiwan made machine(RF Laser tube,Servo motors,red dot pointer,lcd touch screen control panel etc) has never given me any trouble so far.. There is nothing huge to complain about the Chinese counterparts,but there are some niggling issues like:
    1. The bearings wear out fast and the edges/curves of the design to be cut become less sharper or there is a zig zag effect
    2. the exhaust blower which gets its power from the machine powere supply wears out fast
    3. cannot run the machine at higher speeds
    4. water cooling system get very hot when trying to cut thicker materials and hence laser output stops
    5. a few more problems that I am not able to recollect now,but will post later
    [/LIST]

Somebody please help me in buying a few more machines at the lowest prices but should be of good quality and rich features..

Thank you all in advance and thank you for letting me be a part of CNC ZONE.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

My suggestion for you is buy GCC laser with Synrad tube. We have sold two GCC lasers to local embroidery companies who make labels for famous italian brands. They have no problems with cutting quality.

Downloads
    Uploads

Does any one have any comments on this $1100 40 watt co2 laser advertized on Ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Overstocked-New-...item3a550cebcd

The price seems to good to be true but the guy does have a 100% rating

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's a chinese laser, and if I'm right, the price of that thing was around 500~600 dollars. Probably with import costs and all you'll be around 1100.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    My suggestion for you is buy GCC laser with Synrad tube. We have sold two GCC lasers to local embroidery companies who make labels for famous italian brands. They have no problems with cutting quality.
    Hi Litografa..sorry for the late reply.. Thank you for the information,but how much would a GCC with 900 x 600mm working area cost?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dmauch View Post
    Does any one have any comments on this $1100 40 watt co2 laser advertized on Ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Overstocked-New-...item3a550cebcd

The price seems to good to be true but the guy does have a 100% rating
    If you need that sized machine i think i can get it cheaper (about 1k USD) with good laser quality.

I can even get you larger machines already assembled.. with motorized table, usb, tactile display, water chiller (not pump alone), etc..

Feel free to ask. I can ship theses directly from our partners in china by sea port (wich is much more less expensive.. takes some time.. but it is very cheap to send)

If you want to see my feedback.. i can point you my ebay link.. no negative feedbacks and already 700+

Regards,
    John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just contact HXlaser or WKlaser, they can send you the order directly and you can trust the company's. Their prices are lower than the ebay ad.