Trumpf/Haas-laser.

Thread: Trumpf/Haas-laser.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Trumpf/Haas-laser.

Hi you all, last week I bought this unit, it seems to be a laser-unit, but it doesn't make real sense to me, where does the beam evolve from, the white circle which shows is some kind of ceramic disc, it is mounted in the aluminium heatsink, which contains 2 items with 2 wires coming out of them, which are serially connected and show hardly any resistance.
    And more important, there are no holes in the cavity where the disc is inserted.

There are 30 small black things on the vertical pcb, which are serially connected in a set of 24 and 6, which seem to be diodes, because they only show conductivity in 1 direction.

The electronics are made by Haas-laser from Switzerland.

Has anyone ever seen this kind of device?