another chinese laser question

Thread: another chinese laser question

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy another chinese laser question

Hi All,
    I'm building a cnc laser cutter and I've a question about how to wire the laser tube and P.S.
    I've bought what was supposed(that's what I've paid for) 60w laser tube from a Ebay seller (hong kong). the first tube got here(Brazil) broken, the seller sent a replacment one( no charge) but this time it's a 40 to 50 w tube, it's only 1meter long and as far as I know there is no 60 w laser tube with 1meter long( it should be 1,2meter).
    then I ordered the laser P.S and got that too.(60w laser P.S)
    Only one problem, the seller did not send the tube and P.S data sheet.(I'll buy from somewhere else next time.)and don't answer e-mails.
    The tube is made by XPXG China and their web page has no e-mail , I did call them but they don't speak english, so here I'm with a tube and P.S and no data sheet at all.
    I'm wondering if some of you have the china tubes to help me out on how to wire it up.
    I can handle all of the rest (motion controller).but I'm stock on how to wire the tube and P.S.
    I've the high voltage leads plugged to the pins on the HR side and the negative to the output coupler side, the water comes in at the output coupler.
    I've anti freeze a radiador with Fan and a dish washer pump to cycle the water trhu it, that's about 3l. per min. flow rate.
    it works ok with the Potentiometer to regulate the laser power and a switch to turn it on, but when I connect the TTL signal generator to the power supply TTL input the Glass coil inside the tube lights up also, and the electrodes inside the tube on the HV pin glows up like it's taken too much current.
    I'm not shure if I have it wired correct( H.V to the HR mirror side.).
    I don't speak chinese and the web page translator does't get me that far either,so, I've tought to ask here or start to learn the chinese easy language.

Thank's
    Fogassa