Chinese laser off eBay

Thread: Chinese laser off eBay

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Chinese laser off eBay

I bought one of those 40 watt glass Chinese lasers off eBay in June 2007 and I still have not got it to work, I did not have instructions. I have asked the seller for instruction on how to do this but they have not responded. there are only 2 wires from the power supply but if I get them the wrong way I was told it could crack the glass. (DON'T WANT TO CHANCE IT) where to start. that is how I found this forum, can any one help!

I have built a box to house it which will enable me to mount it in the machine I have in mind.

does anyone know who I can call that will come out and set me up in Florida, I am willing to pay.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by BUSA BOY; 11-16-2007 at 09:41 AM.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

ask the ebay seller for instructions???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Laser tube

If you are asking which wire goes to which end of the laser tube than, the red or heavaly insulated wire goes to the end with the spirals. The black or less insulated wire goes on the end which the beam exits the tube. Check out sawmillcreek.org. Jim

Rabbit Laser HX6090SC