What is the truth about iehk.net, hflaser.com, hxlaser.com, etc?

Thread: What is the truth about iehk.net, hflaser.com, hxlaser.com, etc?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What is the truth about iehk.net, hflaser.com, hxlaser.com, etc?

Over the last few days I have read hundreds of post… trying to decipher if these low cost machines actually work. At this point I don’t feel any more assured than I did before all the research.

Essentially, I want to be able to engrave detailed vector graphics and logos onto wood, acrylic, stainless steel, chrome and gold plated (with cermark of course).

Can someone, besides the manufactures, tell me once and for all what the real deal it?

Similar Threads:

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Furthest!

I am a manufacture of laser engraving & cutting machines in China and my name is David. We are based on the Optical Valley of China,Wuhan city.

This forum is a good place. There are lots of information here. Before you decide to purchase a laser machine,it is a necessity to go through the comments here.

You have probably seen the comments about hflaser and hxlaser. They are located in Jinan,China. Their machines are cheap,I mean very cheap. I can not say their quality is bad or there are always problems shown. I have not tested their machine or seen them in any exhibition in China. But there's one thing I am very sure, the parts of their machine are not good,even the second hand parts used on their machine. That's true, one of my spare parts supplier told me. And that is the reason why their machine is so cheap. What' s more, they seldom sell their machines in China, all their business is abroad. They do not have any offices in China but have an office in USA (they call it an office,others call it a distributor. Only god knows!). Well, if you were a manufacture in China, would you open any offices abroad but none domestic?? I think it is weird. What do you think?

Many people here have bought some laser machine from them, you can learn their experience. Generally speaking, the machines they bought run normally and there were some problems but nothing serious. The people basically satisfied with the machine. I think it depends on the requirement of the customer. I saw many people bought their machine as a hobby machine, just for fun. In this case, I think Jinan's machine can meet the requirement with a very low cost. But if someone wants the machine for his business, I suggest the Jinan's machine is not a good choice. If I have sufficient money, I'd like to buy Epilog or Universal one. And if you wanna save your money and try to get a high quality laser machine, still, you can consider importing from China but not from Jinan. Wuhan city is famous in laser industry. You can find a good laser machine in Wuhan,China. If you do not know much about Wuhan city, just google for a while, you will see many manufature in Wuhan.

Frankly speaking, I can supply the machines to you according to your requirement above. But one thing I want to illustrate, in my company,there is no omnipotent machine which can engrave wood,acrylic and also can engrave metals. For the material like wood,acrylic, we use CO2 laser tube; for metal material, we use the YAG. They are two different machines.

If you have interest to know more about my company, you can visit our web www.gnlaser.com . We are Gaoneng Laser Industrial Developing CO.,LTD(gnlaser for short). If you do have any requirements about the laser engraving machine, you can send me your detailed requirement so I can recommend the machine suitable for you.

My email ID: gnlaser2006@yahoo.com.cn, this email is my office email ID. And you can also send me email to i1010@163.com, this is my email for my friends.

Well,hope you have a nice day.

Regards
    David

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think the best way you can deal with chinese laser machine is that talking with them and send them sample material and review the engraving quality and talk with one or two reference in this forum who has some chinese machine in use. give me a call at 972-841-4352 if you have any questions, my name is frank and a laser manufacturer contact here in US, sorry I replied your post even you made quite clear you would take advice from who is not a manufacturer. I do have couple of customers in this forum like Pete

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frank is good.
    I also have been through the good comments about him.
    And he even recommends me good college, very nice.

Last edited by kyfds; 07-20-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: sorry for my poor English,I think "recommend" is better than "suggest"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    im not a manufacturer, (but im a distributor), i had to buy several machines and they all have their pros and cons, the most reliable machine is from redsail wich i decided to be distributor for, however the machine is not 100% reliable for industrial use, and the tech support is not very fast from them, i have become very familiar with almost all machines runing of "lasercut" software, (i had to contact manufacturer of software/controller for manuals diagrams etc), so firs off all i really recomend the M500 model from Redsail, even any other machine can be tweaked to get a better performance y have found that redsail machines are the most easily and inexpensively tweakable machines, i had to learn how this software and controller works, and now in apreciation for their support, i can offer free tech support for redsail machines via e-mail or phone, i can also offer support for a fee for any machine that runs off "lasercut" software, and service only (no software support) for any other machine.

I give a full 2 year warranty (3 months on laser tube) on all machines i sell,
    and this warranty is directly wit my company (no need to ship back to china)
    i have 1 full machine in parts in stock and 3 laser tubes, so no wait ime on replacement parts (at least for the M500 model, RS3040 in its way now)

so feel free to addme to msn or email me as needed.

Ing. Eduardo Enriquez
    Laser y Mas Sa. de C.v
    mexico.redsail@hotmail.com
    011 521 331 116 6056