Any one using MetaCAM 5 Software?

Thread: Any one using MetaCAM 5 Software?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Any one using MetaCAM 5 Software?

Hay ya guys and girls???!!?

Just wondering weather if any one is useing MetaCam 5??

Using it to create our NC Code for or Mazak Lazer.

I have a few porblems when comes time to create a NC Code as it keeps posting programs at the bottom and have been told that you can change the posting options by the software guys but they wont do it..

can any one offer any help??

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry but I can't help you with your problem. I was hoping you could help me with mine. I'm looking to purchase MetaCam or Radan. I would like to know aside from your current problem what you think about MetaCam?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry but I can't help you with your problem. I was hoping you could help me with mine. I'm looking to purchase MetaCam or Radan. I would like to know aside from your current problem what you think about MetaCam?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was hoping someone could help me with my question. I'm looking to purchase MetaCam or Radan. I would like to know the pros/cons for MetaCam and Radan. Can anyone help me with this?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Meta Cam

Hay Ya Buddie

Well meta Cam is awsome for creating the tool path for the laser...
    the only thing ive found meta cam that get anoying is if i was to create a drawing from another software such as solid egde...
    ive found that ive saved the file as a DXF from solid edge and then had to open it in solid works and then resave it from solid works to a DWG and then resave it as a DXF from that....

Ive just only had to get the IT dep to up grade the comp.. i havnt used the 3D side of it yet but im sure it should be sweet to use..

The drawing and layout of meta cam is sweet and i really enjoy using it... just every now and again it lets its self down with swapping files from other programs...

i havnt used the other soft ware u mentioned but i hope i could help some how...

Andrew

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I work in a metal fabrication shop . We use MetaCam software for our machine centers , But we use a nesting software for our Lasers . I haven't used MetaCam myself but the software we use @ laser is call Sigmanest 6 . we also used Geotool which was designed by Mitsubishi. I find them both fairly easy to use .

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile options metacam

ofcourse Metacam cam can customise the post for you ? who is your dealer
    send me a message we can fix that for you. Metacam is quite flexible software

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Any one using MetaCAM 5 Software?

I've been searching all over for the GeoTool software from Mitsubishi. I wonder if you could offer any help. I have tried to find it everywhere to no avail.